FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hotmail/yahoo

truespeed
Ok i have 2 scripts running on my website,and both require users to forward to a mail addy,only thing is neither will forward to yahoo or hotmail addys.. for example i uploaded a postcard (e-card) script.. but if ppl cant send them to hotmail addys or yahoo addys then its pretty much useless..though it works fine when sending to an AOL addy

I thought maybe it was something to do with the scripts.. but i cant see anything that needs to be changed so i wondered if maybe frih.net puts a block on particular mail servers
SpellcasterDX
Might be the other way around. Yahoo/Hotmail might be blocking incoming emails from .frih.net
truespeed
If yahoo or hotmail are blocking frih.net then surely others on here would of encountered the same problem? am i the only person that this is hapening to?
SpellcasterDX
truespeed wrote:
If yahoo or hotmail are blocking frih.net then surely others on here would of encountered the same problem? am i the only person that this is hapening to?

Well I don't know. I don't use email scripts. I only use phpmail() to send passwords and login stuff to my users's email for my forums.
CafeMaster
which sending mail,
give the value of all the header,
as all the mail engine identify any mail by its header,
if yur header is nice and correct they will not spam it.

Try it
cafemaster