FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Detective Conan

Raijenki
heh, does anyone likes it?
Detective Conan is on air on Japan since 1996, and is making 10 years of exihibition!
I am a DC fan! I like all the mysteries...

To those that don't know, Detective Conan is about an elementary school boy named Conan Edogawa. He solves mysteries and crimes through reasoning and logic and with the help of friends and nifty gadgets. Conan is really a 17-year-old famous high school detective, Shinichi Kudou. While investigating some suspicious activity, Shinichi was knocked over the head by a man dressed in black. During his semi-conscious state, an experimental drug was forced down his throat that was meant to kill him. Instead, Shinichi was shrunk into a little kid. In order to prevent the men who did this to him from hurting his friends and family, Shinichi changed his name to Conan Edogawa and now lives with his girlfriend, Ran and her dad.

=)
Nikkori
Woah! Haven't yet heard of that.
crimson_aria
I love Detective Conan! It's really a wonderful show.Well, I'm into mysteries and such that's why I really like it. Conan is amazing! Haha~ I never completed the series though. I missed a couple of episodes when it was airing. This is a great anime. Watch it. ^__^
Etcetera
I used to watch this show when it was on extremely late (1 am was late for me back then) and it was the final thing in my day and I loved it ^_^. The layout of the anime looks extremely kiddish, what with episode titles and stuff. I was mildly shocked when there was tons of blood and guts etc in some episodes. Anyone that likes mystery books will be in love with this production!
filet
I love conan,watch it here at least one a week. Very Happy You know after sinichi drank that stuff, he became kid again...my my my this shouldnt be happening ..think about ran..hate see lovers having difficulty period Crying or Very sad
exarkun
Well, it is a cute anime to begin with. Conan, who was shrinked into a kid and cracked all the cases in the behalf of his uncle and that was funny.
eku53ru
I've been a fan of Meitantei Conan since sixth grade, I believe. A friend of mine introduced it to me after her relatives in China got her into it. I've only read eleven volumes of the manga, but I've seen about fifty or sixty of the anime episodes. I've seen all but two of the movies, though. XD
westhighdrumline
I've been watching it Very Happy it's an awesome anime
yy1124
yeah its very good...
but 10 years...its too long >.<

if the author prolong another 10 year, I will too old for anime/manga already >.<
Bieberman
Yeah, Detective Conan is awe, Smile. Did u at least once solve the "Quest" before the end of an episode, Smile?
NeoValkyrion
Detective Conan was extremely interesting, and I watched quite a bit of it when it was still showing on Adult Swim, but I haven't heard much of it since.
westhighdrumline
Bieberman wrote:
Yeah, Detective Conan is awe, Smile. Did u at least once solve the "Quest" before the end of an episode, Smile?

I actually haven't -.-;; maybe I should try to get better Razz lol
zplitstonez
hello everyone.
GOOD day.

Detective conan is a nice animation,
It is about a small child who invertigates.
cool movie,

i like the story, the setting,
and also the characters.

Thank you
GOD bless FRIHOST COMMUNITY
Man + GOD = MAJORITY
onlybooks
Yes, ITS VERY NICE ANIMATED SHOW...................... Laughing
destiny
detective conan is so cool! its really full of mysteries and the crime solving technique is actually its best part. seriously watching this can build up your brain muscles.
saya
I watch it and i love it soooooooooooooooooo much
all my freinds and my classmate in my country( UAE ) watch it
i watched the 10 moveis
and more than 400 episodes
Im realy waiting the ending
oh my God when when
I think its without ending
its still 10 years ............
exarkun
lol looks like you and your friends are great fans of conan. I am different, as I am just attracted to its story line, which are the different cases that is involved in the story.
tumpat
yeah...that great manga..

but unlogic when Ran fight with men..hahaha...
urangkayo
this is a great manga, but i dont like how connan solve the problem coz i think it's a little unlogic Laughing

btw, i like to read comic connan to Smile