FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate My Signature

KentB

What do you think? Definately not one of my best works, and I think i'll make a newer and better one later, but what does everyone think of this version?

Thanks in advance!
Che
What feeling were you going for? I think you should tell us a bit about why you took the desitions you took in order for us to give you a most accurate rating of your signature.
KentB
I honestly don't know... when I make something, I don't go for a "feel" I just get an idea in my head and make it. However, I believe I was going for a more abstract feel with this one... and you can see the piano keys on the left side, so music definately played a factor. As for the wavey-ish lines, I honestly forget why I put those in Confused

So yeah, abstract, I guess Very Happy

Thanks for the suggestion, Che. Very Happy
pokethamage
it's plain and bright...i like the plain part but the bright part burns...

ps: i didnt know those were piano keys...lol
elincinerador
it's quite ok.. i just don't like the left side...
KentB
Thanks for the criticism, everyone Very Happy Yeah, I guess it is a little bright, but i've always liked my sigs that way...

And yes, those are piano keys Razz Although I guess it is kind of hard to see that if you didn't know what to look for.

Anyways, i'll probably re-do it in a while, when I have some extra time... right now, though, i'm working on my flash website (http://boniface.frih.net). Feel free to give me criticism on that, too Razz
Alie
Thease piano keys give me feeling of something new and spacial in signature design. Really! It's very good idea. Maybe you'll make also an userbar as continuation of your sig? Might be cool...
calvinchin
Hi there,

Maybe make the piano keys more obvious...

Then add little dot of red or blue somewhere, will be great ! Wink
tefa_taftaf2010
cool Cool
KentB
Thanks everyone Very Happy

I'll try and put everything together the next time i'm on my family's good computer.
Darkfall
With the pure white from the piano keys, it doesnt flow.
kaikou
Ouch! So bright Cool
I do like it, though. It burns my eyes, but I can't look away ... Surprised hehe
Cov3r70ps
Yes, its nice, but the left side is a little to bright. Try a milkier color maybe? Just a suggestion. Besides that it looks nice.
swizzy
not bad at all
swizzy
not bad at all
swizzy
but cov37... is still better, nice photoshopping
CivilizeD
KentB wrote:

What do you think? Definately not one of my best works, and I think i'll make a newer and better one later, but what does everyone think of this version?

Thanks in advance!

I like it seems like more of a techy sig than abstract though. Lower the brightness of left side and the left side may blend a little smoother.

Text may need a different font.

I like it tho 6.5/10 for now.

Will be 7/10 if u fix left side and 8/10 if u fix left side and font.

Still seems like it could use a lighting layer for overall light source.

Nice work Kent.
Annush_K
With the keys, my opinion is they'd look better if the photo was taken not from top, but from some angle to add the perspective... but maybe it's just me. I like staring at piano keys anyway xDDD