FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How did you feel?

yabbie
Hi,

This is a question to the guys and girls who have had an experience of getting kissed.

How did you feel when you were first kissed by a person whom you are attracted to?.
Rico
My hormones were moaning, my blood pressure shot up so high that I started seeing stars, my skin was tingling and my knees started wobbling uncontrollably. When she stuck her tongue in my mouth my heart stopped and I died. Luckily the adrenaline released prior to my death was enough to shock my heart into beating again. It was scary but I’ll do it again in a heartbeat (excuse the pun).
HoboPelican
yabbie wrote:
Hi,

This is a question to the guys and girls who have had an experience of getting kissed.

How did you feel when you were first kissed by a person whom you are attracted to?.

Really good. Wink

Hiding in a closet, making out like crazy and totally unaware anything else. For that one, too brief moment, I was totally into the feel of my lips on hers. I still remember the taste of the cigarette she had smoked, the metallic taste of her braces and the way our tongues played with each other. I cant even remember her name (we met at a birthday party and never saw each other again), but that one kiss I will carry to my grave!
rhathar
Mmm. My entire body felt electric, and my skin tingled with hypersensitivity. I felt my heart pound and strain in my chest, my blood pressure rising.
leat397
Extremely nervous!! and happy..
It was my first kiss and also for her...
We simulate the scene in movie and kiss...I just tasted her soft and warm lips which I could leave it....we just kiss and kiss and kiss....
later we use also our tougue within the kisses....
And we just felt funny..... Laughing
cybernie
the first time i kissed a girl that i am attracted to was a great experience!
it was heaven hehehe...

dont believe in the saying that first kiss is sweet... that's a big lie... saliva taste the way saliva should.... hahahaha
simophin
i might be very excited and my face would become red Razz Razz
RhysAndrews
Sheesh. during or after the kiss? During, I felt like I was dreaming... as In, I fell asleep during the kiss and woke up completely revitalised afterwards. I won't discuss all the depression that followed afterwards... but the kiss; woe.

-Rhys
frozenhead
I agree with the most of the guys posted here. Well, it really good and you cannot describe the feeling exactly. Wink
Vrythramax
You really need to get out more often....I don't even remember my first kiss, there has been many since that I do remember however Wink
KernEnergie
I was extremly stressed and excited. At first I didn't like it at all, it was all wet and a bit disgusting but after I was looking forward for it, my body was chilling and I was like "omg i wanna kiss ya forever"
sibbahz
I do remember my first, was good. Wasnt really exspecting it to happen either.
upandup
Can't tell u coz i forget the feeling! lol
Obake
My very first kiss was short and sudden and left me blinking, kind of wondering what just happened. The other girl and I had been taking vagueish steps towards dating and we hadn't seen each other for a few weeks before this, so I was running to meet her after this separation and I threw my arms around her and she threw her lips at me. Embarassed

We got better at it later. Very Happy

My first kiss with the girl I'm dating at the moment was much longer, with lips and tongue and hands in new places and all that good stuff. It was also coming at the end of a full year of crushing on her, wondering whether she liked me too, whether it was worth trying to push anything. So it was shiny and surreal.
craigpayne1985
mine was wierd i was in primary school and didnt really understand what to do, but i guess i did it right, the girl dint complain
UnikeViruz
It's an extreme sense of euphoria that lasts for a few seconds untill it's over....Never been kissed before or what?
izimngcubes15
Kind of....happy. I felt like I could fly lol.

But of course, first kisses. Shocked
meet in rio
[This post has been deleted by the user.]
Vrythramax
UnikeViruz wrote:
It's an extreme sense of euphoria that lasts for a few seconds untill it's over....Never been kissed before or what?

The author was asking about a first kiss....or didn't you read that part?
goutha
Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you

Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you
Vrythramax
goutha wrote:
Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you

Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you

Please the quote tags if quoting an outside source.
karysky
In all honesty, I've never kissed a guy I'M REALLY ATTRACTED TO... I'm with my boyfriend for 4 years now, but there's never been a long wait and expections to our first kiss, because it just happened quite fast.

So I've never dreamt of a kiss for a long time to have it accomplished later...

I only kissed okay guys... guys that were okay but nothing more.

But right now, I think I'm really falling for a guy, and if I get to kiss him, my... I'm sure it's gonna be incredible.

My heart will beat fast, and I'll feel light..... and the whole world would disappear....

Smile

Ok down to earth, I'm with my boyfriend right now, but I'm not sure it'll last much longer...
cdesegovia
yabbie wrote:
Hi,

It's quite different if it's a person you like or not...
rennes
the first time I kissed ... No, the first time I was kissed by a girl, we wwere just walking the street as long-time friends we were. SUdddently she pushed me against a wall, and just said "Do you mind if I kiss you right now ?"

She didn't let me enough time to understand. Wow.

(the original story is in french, it deserves to be noticed).
Vrythramax
cdesegovia wrote:
It's quite different if it's a person you like or not...

The question was "How did you feel when you were first kissed by a person whom you are attracted to?", I'd think the phrase "attracted to" would pretty much imply you liked the person.
genchan
Hi. Interesting question.

Never been kissed before as I normally initiates it. Must say hormones running wild, electrified and very alive Smile) haa haa... plus a little bit of nervousness.
2m4a
my feel i cant describe it couse it was some thing strange but good

and u wish to continue and continue kissing but who can.
roberpro
Only each person can describe for himself what he felt in tha moment he got his first kiss.Just I felt good Very Happy
I feeeel gooood!! Nanananana.. Thats my description of my first kiss
seanooi
That feeling was just indescribable. When i first kissed my girlfriend, it was like i was floating in the air, holding onto her and never wanting to let go. I suck at descriptive writing, so forgive me if it sounds weird Razz
Yazz
My first kiss was a mistake. It should have never happened because I wasted my first kiss on a girl who wasn't the least bit right for me. But I ached so bad for her cause of the attraction. We were at my house and just bored, we were watching videos on my computer and when we got tired of that, we layed next to each other on my bed. My bed is a single, so we were squashed together. She was my friend at the beginning of that day, but at the end of it, she was my girlfriend. After a couple minutes of getting comfortable, we started rolling around a bit playfully, and then she ended up on top of me. Her long dark brown hair fell around my head and all I saw was her beautiful brown eyes looking down at me, her face an inch from mine. We both knew that we wanted to kiss so bad, but she was so shy and I was so against starting something that would go nowhere. But in the end, my hand ran up her sides to the back of her neck and I lifted my head slightly to give her a small tentative kiss. She totally caught me off guard and shoved her tongue down my throat. For a mutual first kiss, I must say it was rather explosive. I saw colours, fireworks, tingles in my body and such a wave of head rushing to my head and lips. The kiss lasted a full 3 minutes and when it ended we were just exhausted.

Note that even though she was extremely shy and I was the first guy who was attracted to her mutually, she's the one who stuck her tongue in my mouth. Her reasoning was that she thought she was dreaming. Of course I could always twist that into saying I'm dreamy, but I'm seriously not Razz

lol, yep, what an exciting kiss.