FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MeeVee new system

carbenson
Meevee just started using a new system, I cant see my television programs anymore. I changed out zips, and providers, but no change at all.
HoboPelican
I just noticed the change the other day. It is working fine for me and I think I like the new version better. I went through and updated shows, actors, etc and it is really sweet. A great way to be aware of what is on.

I suppose you tried the clearing out any cookies, right?
ylmun
carbenson wrote:
Meevee just started using a new system, I cant see my television programs anymore. I changed out zips, and providers, but no change at all.

Ok, Carbenson,

I'm going to give you a chance to gain more frishost points. Please describe to me the meevee system as I have no idea what you're talking about.
HoboPelican
ylmun wrote:
carbenson wrote:

Ok, Carbenson,

I'm going to give you a chance to gain more frishost points. Please describe to me the meevee system as I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll let carbenson go into details, but it basically lets you input your location and cable system and it shows you a guide to all TV shows available. You can have it watch for a favorite series, actor, genre of movie, etc. I use it a lot, since the Time-Warner guide in my area locks up all the time.

You can see it at http://www.tv-now.meevee.com/myguide.aspx.