FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help! I cannot get my page to load

insanesnoopy
I have tried everything. I have put the page and copied it everywhere that I see index.html. I created the page and then loaded it to the site.

Please help!!!!!
Bondings
You should upload your pages to (/home/insanesn/)domains/relaxcom.frih.net/public_html/ and access it with http://relaxcom.frih.net/page.html . But I just saw that there is already showing up something different on your index page so I guess you already figured it out. Very Happy
insanesnoopy
Actually when I type in the page I now get nothing. No page no warning....no nothing.

I am not very good at this end of the website thing.

Sad
insanesnoopy
I am trying to do what you said above. I have put the index page in that directory.....not sure what you mean by accessing it.

I really am bad at this
Animal
Ok, let's start from the beginning.

Firstly, create your website (or outline website) in a program like NVU. Whichever page you want to display as the homepage must have the name "index.html" (in lower case). Once you're ready to upload your files to your webspace, log into either DirectAdmin or an FTP client and put your files in your public_html folder on the server.

Now, when you type your web address http://relaxcom.frih.net whichever page you called "index.html" will appear.

Does this help at all?
insanesnoopy
Thanx mate. Quick question if I want to attach more pages to this site.....how do I save them to my file manager.....the same way?

You guys have been great....thanx
SpellcasterDX
insanesnoopy wrote:
Thanx mate. Quick question if I want to attach more pages to this site.....how do I save them to my file manager.....the same way?

You guys have been great....thanx

Yes you do.