FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help me with Diablo 2

Shaula
i was recently hacked in the game of diablo 2 i no how it happened i was downloading some files on the game stradegy guides and such even though i new i shouldnt have and i got a keylogger its gone now but the damage is done i lost everything i had and they deleted all my characters except 1 i guess it was 4 laughs cause it was my worst 1. He is a lvl 82 pally hammerdin and now thanks to my stupidity he has nothing at all and i was hoping that there might be somebody outhere quitting and giving away some stuff and might give me some cause without it i will basically be screwed. All that i need are things like sojs, hoto, enigma, hoz, shako, arachs, maras, gore riders, and a ptorch if possible i am nonladder if that helps at all but if you plz have any of these items i would love u 4ever if u would help me out so plz and ty 4 listening to me
Cov3r70ps
Sorry dude, if this had happened to you about a month ago I could have helped you out, but all my characters got deleted from inactivity recently.

Good luck with getting some of your stuff back. That has to suck.
Lusiphur
"All you need are SoJ's, Enigma's, Hoto's etc"

So you're asking people to give you their end game runewords because you got "hacked" and lost yours?

I doubt you will ever get support for that, best thing to do is suck it up and start again. I played the game for 3 years, getting the equipment isn;t that hard. Just build a hammardin and go Anni hunting, you can get multiple HR's for 1 of them.

If you are serious about getting help try the offical forums, just post explaining the situation and someone might help you. They will however assume you tried to use a bot or downloaded some form of Hack and as such deserve to loose your gear/chars.

Just suck it up and grind it all again, it's not like it's hard on D2.
vaoger
well buddy..
my advise..
dont try to beg around...
well its just a game... start over.. with new character..
hopefully you gat what you dream of one day.

Good Luck
Alias
Yeah! Vaoger is right just start the game again dude and hunt some rare items. And I believe that those items that are lost will come back to you someday. just report it to the blizzard Game Admins. Smile
vaoger
Alias wrote:
Yeah! Vaoger is right just start the game again dude and hunt some rare items. And I believe that those items that are lost will come back to you someday. just report it to the blizzard Game Admins. Smile

finally... some one is in a line with me... Alias thank you!!

contact blizzard is you best chose if you dont want to start all over!!
lets he pro slove your problem!!
Fenroy
My advice is to not contact the Blizzard admins. I once got hacked (and I mean legitimately hacked. I saw items disappear from my inventory while i was logged in.) and reported it to Blizzard. It's only useful if you know exactly who it was, otherwise they can't do anything. They told me they can't replace any lost items, no matter of the extrenuating circumstances. Basically, just suck it up and create a new account (yes, account. That way you won't get your stuff stolen again.) and work to get your stuff again. It shouldn't take too long, and besides, most of the fun of the game is getting the stuff, not using it.

Good luck.
QrafTee
Shaula wrote:
i was recently hacked in the game of diablo 2 i no how it happened i was downloading some files on the game stradegy guides and such even though i new i shouldnt have and i got a keylogger its gone now but the damage is done i lost everything i had and they deleted all my characters except 1 i guess it was 4 laughs cause it was my worst 1. He is a lvl 82 pally hammerdin and now thanks to my stupidity he has nothing at all and i was hoping that there might be somebody outhere quitting and giving away some stuff and might give me some cause without it i will basically be screwed. All that i need are things like sojs, hoto, enigma, hoz, shako, arachs, maras, gore riders, and a ptorch if possible i am nonladder if that helps at all but if you plz have any of these items i would love u 4ever if u would help me out so plz and ty 4 listening to me

Here's my advice. Contact Blizzard and get a new CD-key. Then go make a new account, a new password, and start all over again. Work for your stuff, don't beg for it.