FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Get free windows vista dvd

swizzy
just log on to http://www.merawindows.com to register and get a free copy of a windows vista beta 2 dvd

i just recieved my copy yesterday.... awesome.

Beta expiry date is june 2007
ryanh2006
Wow thanks for the awesome link mate. My brother will really be happy. I use an Apple eMac running Mac OS X Tiger but my brother owns a pc. We have been trying to get hold of a copy of Vista because since we missed the Beta, it is like impossible to find a "legal" serial number instead of the horrible cracks out there. Smile
vignesh_natraj
thanks is that official Microsoft India website
warallthetm
So is it the same thing as windows vista, is it the same version that will be released in the US?
ssthanapati
why am i not being able 2 find how to get the DVD??? Can somebody post the link
manumiglani
ryanh2006 wrote:
Wow thanks for the awesome link mate. My brother will really be happy. I use an Apple eMac running Mac OS X Tiger but my brother owns a pc. We have been trying to get hold of a copy of Vista because since we missed the Beta, it is like impossible to find a "legal" serial number instead of the horrible cracks out there. Smile

I think its only available in India.

vignesh_natraj wrote:

No, but they have tied up with Microsoft India and you will get the dvd directly from Microsoft.

warallthetm wrote:
So is it the same thing as windows vista, is it the same version that will be released in the US?

Yes, its Vista Beta 2

ssthanapati wrote:

Just sign up and provide them with your postal address in your profile area.
oscerl
Oh, that's a cool link. I will spread it as good as possible. Did you know Microsoft themselves released free copies of Vista for some time, but the service is no longer availible though.
rooparam
ryanh2006 wrote:

I think its only available in India.

Quote:
vignesh_natraj wrote:

No, but they have tied up with Microsoft India and you will get the dvd directly from Microsoft.

Quote:
warallthetm wrote:

Yes, its Vista Beta 2

ssthanapati wrote:

i think:
it is microsoft's trap to capture us in addiction of their OS......... nothing more nothing less