FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is music for you???

ccer
Music is something really divine and inexplicible. It is something which has been going on for ages........only the forms have been different. In a world where people teach us how to think, music teaches us how to feel, how to enjoy and above all, how to live Exclamation

music can be of different types like pop, rock, punk, reggaeton, hip-hop, sentimental etc and different types of people like different genres of it. I like all kinds of good music. It is not that I cannot live without music or perhaps I cannot. But, it surely would be a tragedy to lose music. I cannot imagine a world without music. Music is just so great and so spure that words fail to describe it purity and its vastness. I don't think there is anyone in this world who hates music. I don't give any assurance to this but if there is anyone who hates music that something surely must be wrong with him.

Different people have different ideas and perceptions over music but one truth to all is that Music is a universal language. It can be a way to reach and understand anybody's heart. Music is great and one of the most beautiful creation of man. So, music is an integral part of our life and it gives us a reason to live and a hope to start all over again.

So, stay musical!!
zplitstonez
GOOD day
for me
music
is the
language
of
the Soul.

Thank you
GOD bless
xray
Music is for me...
...a love,
...a play,
...an art,
...a pleasure,
...a work,
...a soul,
...a life...
i meant Music is everything for me..
ralphbefree
Dance, dance, wherever you may be:
"I am the Lord of the Dance," said He;
"I'll live in you if you'll live in Me,
And I'll lead you all in the dance," said He.

http://www.denelder.com/tarot/linknotes2.html[/quote]
Worldz
As my opinion...music is a kind of fun tat makes us relax and fresh up our mind...so...sometimes i will listen to music...while im making web or playing games to relax....
VidE
Music is life in a very crystalline, concentrated form.
DataMAX
Music is dreaming Angel
darth_revan
Music is wearing what fits you
coozy
music is life and fresh Laughing
poleq16
music it's all for me.
Saskia91
music is to make life more fun. Imaging a world were there's no sound. Just silence... Shocked
music also makes you more happy. it's like therapy, or something like that Very Happy
swizzy
music is just pure seduction and enjoyment, it rocks
mercurial
music to me, is just music. something that soothes the soul, calms the nerves, replenishes the spirit and energises the body..tt basically is what music is all bout man and seriously i wouldn't be able to imagine a world without it coz its one of my greatest love and WE ALL JUST NEED MUSIC to survive
mattchun
I guess it's rock n' roll I like most, especially Guns n' Roses.