FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hosting skeleton

alja
Hi, I have no problems but rather a question, I have paid hosting as well and I just would like to know how you make folders for each addon domain you add, I explain, in frihost each time you add a domain you get a new folder created into the domain folder of the mail account. So far I haven't found this kind of organization in the paid hosting, I have tried a couple and yet each time a domain is created it just create a new folder but in the public folder of the main account........ now I am thinking, could it be just because the paid hosting I have used are with cpanel and in frihost I am in the 2nd server with directadmin? or this is some kind of organization or skeleton you can set up.
Thanks
Bondings
alja wrote:
Hi, I have no problems but rather a question, I have paid hosting as well and I just would like to know how you make folders for each addon domain you add, I explain, in frihost each time you add a domain you get a new folder created into the domain folder of the mail account. So far I haven't found this kind of organization in the paid hosting, I have tried a couple and yet each time a domain is created it just create a new folder but in the public folder of the main account........ now I am thinking, could it be just because the paid hosting I have used are with cpanel and in frihost I am in the 2nd server with directadmin? or this is some kind of organization or skeleton you can set up.
Thanks

This is because the difference between cPanel and DirectAdmin. And in my opinion DirectAdmin does it way better, it is creating a whole new separate structure for each domain.
alja
Thanks Bondings, that I thought, and I agree it is a better way to organize the domains. Well I know everybody want cp but I certainly vote for directadmin. I am glad to be on server 2.