FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What one do you like best, why?

What one do you like best, why?
.co.nr
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
.tk
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

OutwardBound
Topic: Which free domain do you like best, why? Surprised
1) .co.nr
2) .tk
Notice me if you have more to add on......
OutwardBound
Hey guys, you are pleased to state your reason Cool , thank you!
scotty
.co.nr because you don't have that gateway page inflicted upon you. However I wouldn't bother with either for .frih.net is short enough.
godam64
i would prefer to use free domain with dns service, so i can use my frihost free hosting account on the subdomain easily. free dot tk is only for newbies that cant understand about dns system.

but righ now i'm only using paid domain since they are cheap and i will be looks more professional Laughing good luck man.
william
Well, they're both good in their own ways. I would choose .tk, only when it works. The main reasons is that it's an actual top level domain, you can remove ads (like I said, only when it works), email forwarding (only when it works) and more. .co.nr is really nice, but I wish they kept the email forwarding service. The small button is no big deal. Overall, .co.nr is great and there's nothing really wrong with it except that it's not an actual top level domain. But, that's no problem. As for .tk, it doesn't work sometimes. I haven't had any issues with ads, yet, but the email forwarding only works 35% of the time and registering is a hassle.
awesty
.co.nr. It doesn't have ads, looks more professional and isn't as n00b-ish. But when I get my next domain it is going to be a .com/.net because they aren't very dear.
Arseniy
Certainly .co.nr. It's more reliable than .tk and not so n00by. I used .tk for 3 or 2 months but when I switched to .co.nr feeled that last is great.
Also, you can try uni.cc domain or cjb.net. They're great too.