FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Marketing Tip, do you think this is good?

khanhsduong
Hi all.

Some months ago, I have regist to become the member of a Marketing website, this is: http://www.MarketingTips.com/. And anytime, when they have new information, they always inform me. I think this site is very good and useful. And you? Question
Meggsy
It looks like a good site, marketing is something that is becomming more and more popular.
insanesnoopy
Nice site,

And it is good that you have taken a notice in marketing

I always say that marketing is how you gain and keep customers, so it is fair to say that any business without customers would not be in marketing.

Thus it is simple to say that marketing of any component to business is the most essential. The funny thing is that most businesses don't put the effort into it that they do other things.....perferring to got by trial and error.
TrueFact
I work on web marketing for more than a year now, and this site is one of the good ones you can find on the internet, they teach you, you earn, and they earn too. Most of Affiliate programs stand on this basis, scroll down to the end of the page and click the affiliate link and read the pop up window and you'll know why people prefer home based work and web marketing than a full time job with an annoying picky boss.
lkk07
I've been marketing online for a number of years... this is one of the best marketing resources online... I've been associated with them since back when the founder Cory Rudhl was still alive... unfortunately he was killed in a car racing incident but his legacy lives on... when it comes to internet marketing he was the one "guru" you did listen to!