FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Marketing Agent

bambay
hi,

since members can post any crazy ideas, then this is my crazy ideas:

member who reach certain post can request a reseller package for .. let say $60 for 2GB/20GB package per year. but ofcource the member wil not have to pay in advance for the package. wether they pay or not depends on their sale. if 1 year after RP activation the member dont have any clients then he/she dont have to pay. if they have clients and they can earn more than $60 then he/she dont have to pay, and the difference (if member can earn more than $60) is earned by that member. if, however, the member have clients but dont earn more or equal than $60, that member must pay the difference.

oh one more thing, the sales earning of each member goes directly to frihost, that way, frihost can calculate whether member have to pay or not easily.

just a crazy ideas, how do u think???

ps:
sorry for my poor english
Maka
Frihost isnt a pay host and doesnt offer reselling.
bambay
yup, i know, its free. what i mean is that i think the owner deserve some cash of providing the service. frihost will remain free, but the owner still can get some cash to cover the expense of providing the service.

just a thought, though Wink
snedan
<edit>Please don't suggest this, google doesn't allow it.</edit>