FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my personal website (update)

aningbo
check my personal website which has just been uploaded recently. some pages are yet to come though.

http://niumai.tk or http://aningbo.frih.net
siruhan
yeah...looks cool buddy...
benjad
Your site has good style, and appears to have a good following. Your engrish reaves a little to be desired, but that will keep improving as you read and learn more.

Overall impression: Excellent
aningbo
thanx to both of you. stil a kid and so still learning. lolz
rayx
yeah the site looks good except for tk domain name.
Matte52
Very nice desing! .. and nice templates too,

Best regards
Matte52
Technaut
i like the site, but the .tk domain kills me. i don't think anyone ever visits a .tk site more than once unless it really intresting. i do like the layout of the whole thing. you seem like a funny guy too. that cursor thing was original. keep up the good work. Very Happy
aningbo
yeah untill i buy myself a .com or a .net

the probs is i put everything in my cell phone rather than something useful lolz. thanx for the comments.
Technaut
if you look hard enough, you can somtimes find promos, such as $1 domains for a year, then $10 a year after. if you do that, by the end of the year you would have way more than enough spare change to renew the domain.
aningbo
$1 a domain for the first year???? dude, i would be your most humble "watever" if u let me know... lolz

i;ve come across like 5-6$ though. well let me know. seriously.
Technaut
you only find them once in a while, because only a few do it at once, so it's kinda like being in the right place at the right time. google for $1 a year domains every day or so. most people will put a ad in google, to try and bring in more customers.
nhuabo
Quote:
check my personal website which has just been uploaded recently. some pages are yet to come though.

http://niumai.tk or http://aningbo.frih.net

AS the domain name is so cheap now,why not register a top level domain name.
If you have the top level domain name,you site will be perfect!
aningbo
oh well that sounds like a real encouragement. thanx guys. hope to hear more comments lolz. specially -ve ones lolz
XtRm
Cool site. It has really a finished look and I like it. I only suggest you to remove the underlining of the links. I think this is very unpleasant for the eyes.
aningbo
u mean the lines under the links?
XtRm
aningbo wrote:
u mean the lines under the links?

Yes. The line that appears when your mouse is over the link. I think that this can be really anoying Wink .
aningbo
thanx bro but i prefer to leave the way it is.
Hobbit
I really like it, those are my favorite colors, although it could use some other color to make it colorful and not so monotous (SPELL CHECK).
aningbo
have been actually chatting lately and i guess i didn't mind using those chatroom spellings lolz. yeah i'll correct them laterz.
AtyPics
Too much advertises, that's boring! Try to change your provider!!! Confused
warallthetm
It crashed FF
aningbo
if it crahes, its because of our server here but yeah the ads is one problem that i'm facing. i'm thinking of buying a domain really soon.

thanx for the comments dude.
rayx
The design is simply good. Maybe you should improve the navigation bar.
aningbo
yeah i got some few comments on the navigation. i will check on it. not so friendly for the new users or with those bad mouse. lolz

thanx rayx
tadssa
i did left a comment on the web
aningbo
hey thanx but i sure didn't get where the comment is lolz. i'm updating my system with an 'auto reply' when a post is given. will be updated in about 3-4 days