FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

homepage update?

manumiglani
I think frihost hostpage should be updated.

Quote:
A great community of over 15000 members to get support from.

Well There are more than 24000 members now.
mOrpheuS
Keeping the homepage updated is a good idea (notwithstanding the debate surrounding the number of members). Wink

Personally, I'm looking forward to the whole site revamp that Bondings is working upon. Very Happy

Moved from "Frihost Support" to "Suggestions".
garionw
You could probably get an exact number from mySQL and round it down if you somehow, I reckon
saiyeek
The layout should also be updated. Like Member's login field, directadmin login field.., etc. should be included in the homepage itself....
tidruG
saiyeek wrote:
The layout should also be updated. Like Member's login field, directadmin login field.., etc. should be included in the homepage itself....

I'm not sure if it'll be possible to have the DirectAdmin login form on the homepage... but if it is, it's not a bad idea.
Bondings
I have a few other priorities at the moment, like programming a few additional features for Frihost, that's why it's taking so long.

For the members and other statistics, I'm planning (if possible and not too difficult) of placing quite a few forum/Frihost statistics in an xml file which is updated every once in a while and then using that for the home page and also making it available for everyone else to use (in case someone wants it of course).