FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


todays post





tamilparks
i think if there a link called todays post to see the post on today is very useful to see the updated things
mOrpheuS
tamilparks wrote:
i think if there a link called todays post to see the post on today is very useful to see the updated things


"View posts since last visit" on the index page.

Exactly what you're looking for if you want "to see the updated things". Cool
tamilparks
Quote:
"View posts since last visit" on the index page.

Exactly what you're looking for if you want "to see the updated things".


ok thanks for the information but its not visible like a link or menu in the index page
mOrpheuS
tamilparks wrote:
its not visible like a link or menu in the index page

It's there on the index page, right hand, top-side :

okullar
Thanks a lot morpheus! It is very useful and helpful for me!
tamilparks
ok thanks i have saw it its very useful to me...
cuckoo
Haha, isn't that standard on most phpBB forums anyway? Razz Oh well
LukeakaDanish
cuckoo wrote:
Haha, isn't that standard on most phpBB forums anyway? Razz Oh well


Yea it is...but not everyone is as "experienced" a phpBB user as you and I, my friend...

If bondings is up for it there are loads of cool things which could be done with it:

Member-nominated post of the day/week?
Sort todays posts by popularity?
View posts since last visit in selected forum(s)

- as always there are things which could be done but probably wont, because of time restraints...Eh?
Related topics
Where should I post a request?
post nuke problem
an't install post nuke
How post picture in the forum?
Post nuke
I wont be able to post for sometime
Callout: Post your ride(s)
UT2004 U like the game? Do u have any question post here.
post the funny movie at where?
Post here for what u think the Nintendo Revolution controler
QUOTE YOUR SOURCES OR YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED!
The downfall of american society
admin ,i see somebody's post points less than -10.00,but ...
proof we all didnt just "Happen" by chance.
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> Suggestions

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.