FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DO YOU KNOW THIS?

Nikkori
If you do know, what's the meaning of the sentences below.

Lei è l'un. Desidero che lei me capirebbe... Non so realmente se lei me odia o non, ma c'è una cosa sono sicuro di... Non la dimenticherò mai per lei è il mio primo amore.

I ringraziamenti per tutto.
Qube
Babelfish's broken translator listed it as this.
Well...at least when I put it as Italian to English.
Quote:
It is the one. I wish that it me would understand... I really do not know if it me hates or not, but is one what are sure of... I will not never forget it for she is my first love. The thankses for all.

If I had to translate the translation I'd say...

"She's the one. I wish that she would understand...I really don't know if she hates me or not, but I'm sure she's the one...I will never forget her for she is my first love. Thanks for it all."

That's just my thoughts anyways...
Aless
Sooooo....what's the point?
joxang
Are those lyrics? Tell us the song, the artist and the album...
nortpron
Huh? what's the point?
izimngcubes15
I don't understand... Embarassed
Vashni
where did you find it? and whats it for? are you asking us for help or trying to see if we're as smart as you? Very Happy
truespeed
i get it
truespeed
no i dont Smile
KD8CPP
Well, considering I don't know a lick of french I would go with babblefish.
Nyizsa
Babelfish and common sense are pretty good but still not accurate. Here is my translation:
She's the one. I wish that she understood me... I really don't know if she hates me or not, but there is one thing I am sure of... I will never forget her for she is my first love. Thanks for all.

...so? What was the point?
justnewbie
wow nice words.. gonna jot it down as reference for my future love letter - lol - anyway where's the author? nothing to say?
pjv
nice thought for people in love. it's nice to see some words like these, make you feel younger but it doesn't mean that old people don't love anymore. everybody loves....
Rico
The Gestapo is never around when you need the %$#@#$ers. That could be a good thing though but as for . . .

Nikkori wrote:

Lei è l'un. Desidero che lei me capirebbe... Non so realmente se lei me odia o non, ma c'è una cosa sono sicuro di... Non la dimenticherò mai per lei è il mio primo amore.

I ringraziamenti per tutto.

. . . you should really take matters in your own hands, know what I mean, read between the lines, and all the other cliché’s you can muster to describe the topic at hand. I flagellate myself for propagating this topic, but ignoring such unashamed polony in a can just goes against every fiber of my insubordinate being . . . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink
Kaisonic
I was gonna say that it looked like French, but then I remembered I haven't taked a French class in over 2 years so that wouldn't help anyway. But if the above translation is correct, that's a very...meaningful phrase. I'm guessing someone is going through some tough times? Looks like someone needs a hug! *hug*
warhot
this is a stract of love song of Giuanluca grignani "mi historia entre tus dedos"
karysky
First of all, it is most definitely not French. How would I know? French is my first language and I don't recognise a single word in that quote...

I think it's romanian...
Vrythramax
nortpron wrote:
Huh? what's the point?

My thoughts exactly.

-closed-