FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ruby on Rails?

prototype_angel
I've been checking some of the old forum topics and want to know if RoR is installed yet. I have a few little projects I want to try out. Thanks.
Bondings
prototype_angel wrote:
I've been checking some of the old forum topics and want to know if RoR is installed yet. I have a few little projects I want to try out. Thanks.

At the moment not. I am going to install it and make it fully functional, but it doesn't have much priority, so it can take a while unfortunately.
prototype_angel
please see if you can get it ready before this month ends. thanks.
Animal
prototype_angel wrote:

Unfortunately, Frihost timescales don't work like that. It'll be ready when it's ready and not necessarily "before this month ends" as you so rudely put it.
teko
is there any other hosting sites that allow you to use ruby on rails? been trying to look for one but couldn't find any.

Am more than willing to wait for it to be installed on frihost but was just curious if I could look at some other sites in the meantime
Animal
teko wrote:
is there any other hosting sites that allow you to use ruby on rails? been trying to look for one but couldn't find any.

Am more than willing to wait for it to be installed on frihost but was just curious if I could look at some other sites in the meantime

I'm sure there are some out there. However...

Frihost Forum Rules wrote:
1.i) Posts, avatars, signatures and usernames must not contain sites/links to or information about another webhost.

So you're not allowed to talk about them here, I'm afraid Wink
teko
Ooops forgot about that rule! Guess I need to refine my searching skills on google so!
Marston
Animal wrote:
prototype_angel wrote:

Unfortunately, Frihost timescales don't work like that. It'll be ready when it's ready and not necessarily "before this month ends" as you so rudely put it.
What he said wasn't all that rude, really; it's not like he demanded that it was ready before the month ended. "Please" and "Thanks" aren't really words that suggest rudeness either. Wink