FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Project Runway

Winterborne
Who watches Project Runway?! I do when I can. I love it!

I didn't see a thread for this, forgive me if there is one.
talonsmallville
Hey People,

This show just take the premiere on CW?

What did You take me about the show?

I just read something about it and I liked what I read, but I didn´t take on internet yet.

Tell me something what You think that.
altmana
NO he was talking about Project Runway, which is on Bravo. You are talking about The Runway which is on the CW. Confusing, I know. Anyways, as for some project runway discussion, I watch it and I am dying of suspense after last nights episode (Will Jeffrey get to show, will he get disqualified???) What do you think?
talonsmallville
altmana wrote:
NO he was talking about Project Runway, which is on Bravo. You are talking about The Runway which is on the CW. Confusing, I know. Anyways, as for some project runway discussion, I watch it and I am dying of suspense after last nights episode (Will Jeffrey get to show, will he get disqualified???) What do you think?

Oh my,

So sorry, I didn´t know. How do You say - that´s confusing - Why They using names so similar...
tar-xzv
Great, interesting and unique show. Love it.
darvit
I like this show.. I watch it when I see it on Bravo. I love Michael Knight's designs.. Jeffrey's style is so funky, Uli's is nice and flowing.. In fact I like them all anyway. Very Happy

I don't know what happened with the Jeffrey scandal though. I don't know if he was disqualified... His work was suspicious, but anyway he still should be given the benefit of the doubt...
LYL*
Oh I just love it <3
It's so cool, in Brazil it's about to start 3 season *-*
Can anybody tell me if Daniel it is on this season? (Daniel - the straight guy from seson 2 Imao)
altmana
Daniel Franco who was on both Season 1 and Season 2 is not on season 3. Although that would have been funny.
Nigeria
I saw it i hate that show and the designs suck so bad it's not funny.