FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MM357 Gallery

MM357
I know that I am not a very good artist .. but I hope that I improve my skill and increase my creativity soon.

I think this improvement will happen with the help of your comments, advices, critiques, and reviews ..(But I hope you say it in a gentle way Smile ).

Here are the first set: (a Signature and an Avatar) :

Please post your opinions ( I will be grateful if it is in the form of some ratings and then a review )

License of all work in this thread :-

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
tefa_taftaf2010
a wave of creation ,,, wavy design Surprised

the gray color so powerful Idea

Send my Greetings
kaikou
I like the light effects. Smile
Che
I like the light too... quick question, how does your signature portray a wave of creation. I'd be interested in knowing what's the artist's insight...
Annush_K
Must agree with tefa, the grey really looks awesome with all this light and colour flow. Do you use photoshop on these?
MM357
Tefa :

Thanks, Mostafa

Che :

I just had that idea when I photographed myself and saw that result .. It had given me the idea (the wavy design as Tefa said)

Annush_K :

Thanks .. And I used Fireworks .. easier but less features than Photoshop.

All Responders :

Thanks for your feedback.
CivilizeD
MM357 wrote:
I know that I am not a very good artist .. but I hope that I improve my skill and increase my creativity soon.

I think this improvement will happen with the help of your comments, advices, critiques, and reviews ..(But I hope you say it in a gentle way Smile ).

Here are the first set: (a Signature and an Avator) :

Please post your opinions ( I will be grateful if it is in the form of some ratings then a review )

Cool stuff, nice n simple good job. 8 out of 10
MM357
CivilizeD :

Thanks for your feedback I like having ratings for my work .. But I hope that you say some pros and cons from your point of view.
MM357
Here is my new set of sigs .. I hope you tell me your opinions about these ones.
I really appreciate any opinion written in any way. However, I will be grateful if you write a review followed by a rating. Thanks for your patience Wink

Please, do not forget to review and rate my current sig as well Smile

EDIT (25-10-2009) : I m sorry that all this stuff is gone with my old hosting closed Sad .. and unfortunately my hard disk has gone too .. makes me just have one avatar left (was saved because it was uploaded here)

Posting new sigs and avatars in a day or two ..

EDIT (25-10-2009 | 19:55 GMT) : Found a backup DVD for my old hard disk .. everything is stored here (Thanks to Allah)
All links are updated
MM357
Just finished the new avatar image .. what are ur opinions ??

Well .. I tried my best to get close to what I meant .. hope it 's good ..

Working on the signature image, will be here soon
EDIT (26-10-2009 7:30 GMT) signature in alpha version Smile .. changes will follow

I m considering using another photo with the same mono color scheme of the avatar .. but if so I think I will use another photo.
MM357
These are some png's I made in personal projects and tests ..

1. A shiny eight ball

2. Some kind of pyramid (easy for Egyptians Smile )

3. Two shades used in some old avatars and signatures

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.