FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what magic/super powers would you like to have

Hayate
sometimes when you do your daily things and you walk outside, don't you sometimes wish you could blow up a building with some thunder magic, or if you see a hurt person you just want to cure them with your healing powers?

UNFORTUNATELY YOU DON'T HAVE MAGIC POWERS!

but what if some mysterious dude came to you and told you that he can grant you any magical powers, then WHAT would you choose?

just think about all rpg games if you have no idea.

I think if that would happen to me, I think I'd choose to have the magic spell "SLOW". because it's very annoying if your in a fight and you would REALLY slow your opponent down. you could just run away or just kick him in the nuts for as long as you can XD
Vanilla Crazy
I dunno... Invisibility would be awesome. Freezing time is another goodie. I could also go with the classics and just be able to beat people up. Flying is fun.
ocalhoun
Easy: I want the ability to change my species at will, and preferably the ability to change others as well.
Immortality and invincibility would also be nice...
ThornsOfSorrow
If I had to choose one magic power, it woud be the power to control time. Just being able to do that would allow me to do so many things. Besides the obvious example, freezing time to get more done, if I saw something bad happening to a person I liked, I could go back in time in order to prevent it. Also, there are so many moments where I saw stupid things and instantly wish that I could take them back. If I had time control powers, I would actually be able to.
sn8k
Let me think a while ...

I would like to ... have X-ray eyes !

like it, i'll be able to watch under theses freakkkkyyy games of "la francaise des jeux" and i'll buy only the winner ticket !

And also, i could sometimes (but reallly, only sometimes, i promise !) look under some ... strange clothes ! LOOOL
bonestorm74
Being able to fly would be pretty cool. I've always felt that that would be a very cool super power to have. In fact most super pwers would be pretty cool to have but I think this one would have to rate at the top of my list, so there you go - flying.
aceflooder
Lets see what i got:

i want to be a:

Race:Human
Class:Magician
Hit Points:1000/1105(i cut my finger yesterday trying to recreate)
Mana Points:1506/6019
Skills:

Fly L2
Double Jump L1
Invisiblity L5
Speed L5
Teleport L4
Mind Reading L5
Godmode L0-(Trying to learn)
Impulse 101 L1
Creating what i want L0(Godmode first)
IQ Changer©(funny isnt it?) L2
Burn-Chill-Lightning L5
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Shocked
Keran
I don't need any magical powers, all i need is some good agility, strength and stuff like that. But that can be achieved without having super powers (though flying would be nice)
CreepingD
controling time would be the absolute dream for me
in second place I got flying, maybe one day this will be realistic, some wing implants? you never know these days...
Hayate
I see that Time controle is most wanted here Very Happy I guess in the magic world Time control is one powerfull magic.

to increase the power of Time I think I want the magic "Summon", and summon a gigantic Time creature that can stop time in the whole universe in order to stop a meteor impact.
osbits
I want a magic power of control others' mind.I want people around me do as I wish.I make roles and I am the king of the whole world.
meetul
Hayate wrote:
sometimes when you do your daily things and you walk outside, don't you sometimes wish you could blow up a building with some thunder magic, or if you see a hurt person you just want to cure them with your healing powers?

UNFORTUNATELY YOU DON'T HAVE MAGIC POWERS!

but what if some mysterious dude came to you and told you that he can grant you any magical powers, then WHAT would you choose?

just think about all rpg games if you have no idea.

I think if that would happen to me, I think I'd choose to have the magic spell "SLOW". because it's very annoying if your in a fight and you would REALLY slow your opponent down. you could just run away or just kick him in the nuts for as long as you can XD

I wish I had the power of become invisible at my wisg, i.e. I would be able to see and listen everyone but noone could see or listen me.

Secondly, I would like to have the power of travelling wide and far in the invisible mode via airway at the speed of light. Smile
fbcompany
I would like the power to make wind! so i can enjoy my other hobby http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-52511.html. !! kitesurfing woohoo.

Its like the power of flying!!! just by using a kite and wind. Although u can die if u hit a tree! Sad
eggg
I want to either fly or have the ability to hold my breath for infinitely long periods of time and withstand the pressure of the deep sea.
Hayate
eggg wrote:
I want to either fly or have the ability to hold my breath for infinitely long periods of time and withstand the pressure of the deep sea.

very interesting ability you want, the ocean is a world by itself and it people could discover new organism deep under that sea
Peterssidan
If this man really comes to me one I will telll him that I want the magic of Happines. So wen I walk on the street and meet someone I can make him happy with my magic only looking at him and think the right sings. All people I meet will be nice! becouse they are happy Laughing . If a murder is very happy he won't kill! or? maby he will kill even more Twisted Evil. Maby it's not perfect but something like that would be good.
paulbarter
It would deffinately be flying, and then being able to shrink really small, so i could climb into things and then to go invisible and turn into a small invisible fly that no-one could see, and then to have smal fly "x-ray eyes" to burn small holes into people
Hayate
paulbarter wrote:
It would deffinately be flying, and then being able to shrink really small, so i could climb into things and then to go invisible and turn into a small invisible fly that no-one could see, and then to have smal fly "x-ray eyes" to burn small holes into people

hahaha, this is freaky XD yet interesting. good one ^_~
urangkayo
i want to transfromasi in to another person :p

maybe like superman hehehe...
WickedGravity
Being a nerd to the nth degree, I have given this subject a considerable amount of thought in the past and the present.

I think that personally I would have to be able to fly. I have kids and always somewhere to go and no way to get there.

Then again, that is more of a superpower than a magic ability, but I don't think we are splitting hairs are we?
Hayate
WickedGravity wrote:
Being a nerd to the nth degree, I have given this subject a considerable amount of thought in the past and the present.

I think that personally I would have to be able to fly. I have kids and always somewhere to go and no way to get there.

Then again, that is more of a superpower than a magic ability, but I don't think we are splitting hairs are we?

yeah well, super power or magic, it doesn't matter actually XD if it's something you only can do in fantasy, you can name anything ^^
padlock
I want to fly, see the world, beat superman and migrate to a deserted island..
sketteksalfa
Just like Adam Sandler in the movie "Click" i want to have a universal remote control so i can control the world. Sneak on everybody's properties and take whatever important stuff they have. Or maybe i can have a look of celebrities. thats awesome
kimiku
powers?

Well I wouldn't like to go all out on god mode since that would be boring. so i would simply ask for heightened senses. I would also have about lesser HP than my MP coz im into mages and stuff

HP ->1100
MP ->2500

So it would be a magic build. MY power would then be concentrated in a large staff which I wield. I would emanate visible chilling aura from my physical state yet still lookin so human. So there it is, weak yet strong... challenging.

Then to recreate saving in games, I would have time travel.... Laughing
AzraelUK
ocalhoun wrote:
Easy: I want the ability to change my species at will, and preferably the ability to change others as well.
Immortality and invincibility would also be nice...

I hadn't thought of that! Changing species would be sooo cool.

Anyway, I think the ability to send your soul into any object would be cool, and then you could control it. I have these mugs on my desk with silly faces on them, you could go into them and pull a different face Very Happy
ColdFire
Invisibility and mind control would be awesome. Just thinking of what i can do with it makes me horny... mweheheh Twisted Evil
Lilystock
Oh, I would just love being able to teleport myself from one place to another in a blink!

Home at one place
Work at another
Having a burger in the US and Sushi in Japan...
No more commuting time
Friends and family easely at reach

Laughing
Shanghai_Dragon
If I were to choose one power, I would choose the ability to fly, since being in the sky gives me a sense of freedom. Plus... I could gloat to the world that I can fly.
Shanghai_Dragon
If I were to choose one power, I would choose the ability to fly, since being in the sky gives me a sense of freedom. Plus... I could gloat to the world that I can fly.
thealpha
I have want to have an ability to fly, I will I can go to anywhere as I can, also, I like feeling freely in the sky.
crimson_aria
I want to have the power of teleportation. I want to go to places in an instant. I think that would be so great!
ashen
I want to have a power that can change me to a dragon form. So I can fly and destroy everything that I hate with my fire breath. Twisted Evil
shwetanshu
i wud like to have time freezing, flying and super strength!!
Dougnut King
I would like to switch elements from ice to fire and be able to set things of fire, shoot fire, or freeze things!!!! Cool

That would be pretty cool, but besides that, I would just like to have all of em (except to explode. THAT'S BAD!!!!!!!) Laughing
Winterborne
Either flying or super strength. And also the magic ablility to create and control fire.
Codeman1
I would want to be able to fly. I would want to be strong like superman. I would want to be fast like the flash. I would want to be able to freeze things. I would want to bw able to shoot fireballs out my hands. I would want to be able to lift people off the ground with my mind. I would want to do all those things.
qbawler311
I want to shoot lazers beams out of my "organ" so i can zap all these freaks flying around.
Soulfire
I would like to (at my own will) do any one of the following:

Arrow Go invisible
Arrow Fly
Arrow Read minds (on a controllable basis, not just always read people's mind whenever).

I think those would be my top 3, in no particular order.
Ainsley3389
I would like to be able to altar the flow of time, so to others, it seems as if im moving very fast, when they move very slow. Also I would like super strength. I would want to be like Illyria from the show Angel.
SyncM
Be invisible and fly. This will make sheep holidays and free vacation. And its always possible to "borrow little money"
ashok
make whatever io wish come true...
hoots123
I would love to have invis and be able to teleport hah, could do so much with it. Rob a bank, slip into the girls change room lol.
Discovery
I would love to be able to control time. Telekinesis would be cool too. And so would telepathy.
dzign
If I can choose 1 ability to have, I'd rather to own "Mimic" skill, where I can copy skills from anyone Smile and use them whenever I need to ( It's a bit greedy though hehehehe ). It sorts of Sharingan skill but with no boundary to the body limit ( Eg. Thunder skill is copied but I cannot use it due to my magic power limit )
cloudship
I would like to have the power to read out other's mind.

it is always great to know things better than your opponent and get more information than others.

i am not saying i'll cheat in the game, but i just want to protect myself from being hurt by others, by means of recognizing it in advance.

or the ability of hearing the sound in the heart. Wink
lepris
I won't be too oryginal, I would like the ability to fly a lot, but appart from that I would like to have a magical cup, that fills with money every morning. Than I could afford anything I want and help homeless cats and other animal victims of cruelty and human stupidity. Maybe for the cruelty of human race, the ability to take a form of dragon, would be most suitable.
Lessien
i don't want just one ability
i want it all
and then i'll rule the world
mhuahahaha
ehum
*grins*
anyway
i think a warmage like in wow would be nice
having an imp minion to do your biding
being able to blow things up
and also being able to use a weapon if they get to close
but it's as i said, prob more then just one ability
but still
it would be interesting
but doubt the imp would be good at doing the dishes
Wink
duddits
I would like to can stop the time, stop the time and do many many good thigns, for me and the others!!!! Very Happy Very Happy for example, stops the time and hide all the guns around the world! Very Happy
freecitizen
Mind control, obviously.
marcmgeronimo
I just wish that I had the power to make my wishes come true. So that if I want to have superman's power or some other hero's power, I can have it just by wishing.
judelover
Mariads touch.....Am i spelling the right words? or stone touch
judelover
judelover wrote:
Midas touch.....Am i spelling the right words? or stone touch
GoldenStar
Hmmm it's a good question what about hypnotizing people with a simple smile who open there hearts toward you Wink and make your day better and there's too. Oh I forget something, stay positive one day per week, its work very well, believe me.

The only thing what you need is happiness the great power to enjoy life Cool

-GoldenStar
jayrelle
If I have super powers, I want to control the sand! Like gaara of naruto. Wink
Mazv986
*drools*... easy... Telekinesis... Power to move things with your mind is leet...
KoiboySG1
Just like Wolverine Healing powers.
rslate
My magic power would be the ability to grant myself all the magic powers I want.

Laughing
Alias
Well... hmm... let me think... Ok! I would like to have a magic power that could control the time, just like the power in the game Prince of Persia its really cool! Very Happy
Rowenna
It would be nice to have the power to give some kind of electric shock to a person anytime him or her has a nasty thought about another human being or animal or even against the environment.

That will let that person know how mean or bad they are and then when somethng bad happens to them not to be crying about but remember his/her own previous behavior.

I know the worst bullies are the one that complain the loudest anytime
something bad happens to them.
noromyxo
Arrow photographic memory like Charlie from Heroes
Arrow copycat powers like Peter from Heroes
Arrow and of course, instant teleportation! Very Happy
KellaDayne
i'm thinking immediatley about Charmed... nice powers they had... i would LOVE to be able to stop the time for a while, to be quick enough, to make things before someone can see it... the would be just lovely! Wink
gnllr
Definitely for me the ability to fly, and fly fast. It's the best superman power. Maybe a close second would be to predict the future exactly (is that even a superpower?)
Tatsumaru
Um... super-fast reflexes, so I can see a kick coming and dodge at the same time, and dodge bullets etc. That would be awesome, and I would freak the hell out of people. Flash step for the win!
Peredhil-Lover
I would love to be able to fly. I think that it's a big human dream to want to be able to do so. I'm not sure why, and I'm not saying that it's true of everyone either, but just being able to fly away from everyone would be wonderful if you just needed some peace and quiet.

Then I suppose second would be to be able to go invisible for the same sort of reason as flight I suppose. I mean I'm one of those people who really likes to be alone and quite solitary; and if someone was annoying you you could always freak them out by pretending to be a ghost.

And stopping time would be a good one too, though I still think that my initial reaction to this question would be to fly and that's probably the correct answer Very Happy well for me anyway ^_^ I always like to go with my gut instinct.
ReubenWilliams
the abillity to speak every language, so never again could i be in a place and unable to understand what people are saying around me. Followed by flying, and slowing time down would be good, although that might just need to be a case of thinking faster.

also ultimate control over my body and mind. And the chance to choke paul maccartney with his own severed anus.
Rowenna
Yes, the ability to speak all major languages would be nice.

I agree that the idea of flying is one of man's all time favorite because it signifies the freedom to do as we want and also symbolizes freedom itself.
Magikscape
Invisibility would be pretty nice, I would like invincibility though!
Hello_World
unlimited health.
mochipie
I would love to have the ability to create at will.

But then again, that's not really what you would call a super power, isn't it. More like the power of God/ the gods...
boinsterman
All I want is immunity from the physical pain brought about by the physical negativity of others (aura damage caused by drugs, sickness, negative view of the world, etc.). Yep. There are people all over the world who believe in real magic, and I'm one of 'em.
sudipbanerjee
I want to go anywhere when I want.
xcustomtoys
i just want to be invisible! haha! *pervert*
deanhills
I'd love to be invisible too. I'd also love to be able to dive without needing oxygen tanks. As well as fly without the need for wings. Smile