FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

AnimeSuki

mrlego9
Has anyone hurd about it, and is so, wats a good show to dl off of it? Ive been running though the list but halfthe name are still in japanese so it anoys meh.

BTW if u haven hurd of anime suki go to animesuki.com. Greatest place eva.

DISCLAMER:All anime on anime suki is unliscenced. When an anime becomes lisenced it is imedently taken off anime suki, please go to http://animesuki.com/doc.php/licensed/ for more information
Scaramanga
If you're not sure what a show is about (if the title is in romaji) click on it, and then click on the link to AniDB or AnimeNfo. Both have good synopsis for shows.

Also, you might want to wait a week or so, because the new season of anime in Japan starts at the beginning of October.
mtoni
I love Animesuki ... means i love anime btw :p
and uuhmm.... I use it to keep my anime lists up to date Smile
driftingfe3s
I perfer Tokyo Toshokan over animesuki becuase they list other stuff like music, manga, drama and other misc. japanese media.

Check it out at : http://www.tokyotosho.com/
Scaramanga
driftingfe3s wrote:
I perfer Tokyo Toshokan over animesuki becuase they list other stuff like music, manga, drama and other misc. japanese media.

Check it out at : <LINK REMOVED>

Except that they have LICENSED shows, making it ILLEGAL. I'd almost be willing to concede that they're a good source of Raws, but l33t Raws is better by far.
Jupernia
Animesuki is a bit torrent site. And none of the shows they have on the site are LICENSED here in the states as of yet or in German here the site is based out of.
AnimetaL
i like animes son lo mejorrrrrrrr
sin duda alguna very very much
Darkfall
AnimeSuki has licensed anime.

It's got a lot of Japanese-licensed stuff aswell as some American Licensed.
Scaramanga
Darkfall wrote:
AnimeSuki has licensed anime.

It's got a lot of Japanese-licensed stuff aswell as some American Licensed.

First, I'd point out that AnimeSuki doesn't HAVE anything (and I'm not defending pirating torrents of licensed anime here.) They merely provide links to groups that actually host the torrents. And from a recent look (yesterday) there are NO shows on their list that are licensed in the US. And of course they have shows that are "licensed" in Japan; it's a site FOR Japanese anime, that AIRED in Japan!

The difference being how the companies in the countries legally pursue things. See, an American watching a Japanese show that hasn't made it out to the US yet, isn't costing the Japanese producers a dime, since the American wouldn't have been able to see the original anyway (one could argue that R2s are an alternative, but I think that the American market for imported R2 anime is pretty small.) Therefore there's no lost revenue for the Japanese anime producers (if anything, quite the opposite, as fan opinion can cause a US company to license it, generating cash for the Japanese studios.) Also, I think a lot of it also has to do with the whole attitude towards doujinshi and fan-created works in Japan.