FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am beautiful, are you?

How beautiful do you think you are?
I am one ugly person.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I'm average.
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
I'm pretty.
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
My god! I must bhe the single most beautiful person in the history of the world!
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

Vanilla Crazy
I think I am the most drop-dead gorgeous guy ever. I have to say, my god, I am absolutely awesomely beautiful. Seriously, I don't think any man out there has quite the grace of hair movement I do.

Anyway, how gorgeous are you?
LukeakaDanish
Vanilla Crazy wrote:
I think I am the most drop-dead gorgeous guy ever. I have to say, my god, I am absolutely awesomely beautiful. Seriously, I don't think any man out there has quite the grace of hair movement I do.

Jeez...that was quite an arrogant statement... Eh?

I'm an ugly teenage indie nerd type guy...and I dont care the slightest how I look - dont have time for a girlfriend anyway...

*all hail antimetrosexualism*
Vanilla Crazy
I'm not metrosexual, I was just born amazingly beautiful.
Vanilla
LukeakaDanish wrote:
*all hail antimetrosexualism*

OMG, a real man! You guys can be beautiful without that metrosexual thing. Leave it to the gals. Laughing

Oh, I'm really pretty. Too bad that I don't have a picture to prove right now, but I'm probably the most beautiful woman in history. I'm pretty, I swear. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
LukeakaDanish
Vanilla wrote:
OMG, a real man!

Wow...no one's ever said that to me before... Dancing...you must either be VERY nice or VERY stupid Wink
DiageoLiam
I'm too full of myself Sad
LukeakaDanish
DiageoLiam wrote:
I'm too full of myself Sad

If you admit that, then your already on the path to improving it - I gotta admit - I have the same kinda problem - sometimes I wonder why my friends bother with me - but they do - so I guess im ok Smile
Vanilla
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Wow...no one's ever said that to me before... Dancing...you must either be VERY nice or VERY stupid Wink

I'm not really good as a person. I'm always in a bad mood and I scare some people. Laughing This is internet, you can be whoever you want to. Even I can be nice! Cool
Keran
I'm so sexy
secret_soul
Average. I'm a 15 year old girl. going to an all girls school where everyone is beautiful and I haven't completely lost my self-esteem yet. That speaks for itself.
JoeFriday
Vanilla Crazy wrote:
I don't think any man out there has quite the grace of hair movement I do.

oh, I'd kill to have a graceful hair movement.. or is that a graceful bowel movement... same thing, I suppose
Bakera
I'm alright. lol... I think. I made a bet to not shave for a year, so, despite my thoughts that' I'm not ugly, i still don't care how I look.
pacsey
see my photos in my blog and tell me www.pacsey.tk
HoboPelican
Hot? Not? Do I care? Not really. I've never had any problems finding girlfriends (until I got married Laughing ) so I guess I'm average. I don't obsess about my looks, but try to stay clean and dress comfortably.

I figure any girl who would blow me off because of my looks isn't worth the time anyway. So who cares if my hair blows gracefully? Or if my chin looks like the bow of an icebreaker? The lady I love don't mind cuddling wit' me, so Im happy! Very Happy
therimalaya
Isn't the word Beautiful refer to ladies only?
If so, I'm not for that question.
deanhills
Vanilla Crazy wrote:

Although I admire people who have that kind of strong self image, honestly, somehow it really does not make much of a difference to me. My cousin does that all the time, and that helps him feel upbeat. So obviously it works for him in a tongue in the cheek kind'a way.