FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A name for my kitten ;)

tom69
Today we ''bought'' a kitten, well actualy it was free. It's orange and ''we'' my mom, my sister, my brother and me we're kinda stuck when it came to the name for the cat. I was out of inspiration on the moment and I have googled a bit but haven't realy found anything awesome Wink however i did find these:

- chat
- google
- chip
- zip

We also have a black cat but don't worry he's already named =p his name is vic that actualy stands fr Very Important Ca ... lol

So! If you have a very original name for my cat then feel free to post it here.

40 of my frih$ go to the one with the most original name, even if i'm not going to name my cat to the winners ''original name''.

Have phun!

GrtZZ Tom

Note, I will leave this post open (not that I can close it) for 2 days because in 2 days the name goes to the most original one =p

And I just noticed I ''already'' have 100 Frih$ so 100 go to the winner.
Yjaxygames
Hey, this is cool. It was a free cat? Call it fricat! lol
tom69
OK fricat! lol keep the names comming, thx ajax Wink was gud un
darrenpaul
Friddle...I honestly don't know why...it just came to me when I saw the title. ...hehe Cool
Vrythramax
Topic moved to Contests.

-moved-
hunnyhiteshseth
what about visc , short for very important small cat
rightclickscott
Hmm, well he's orange, and the Spanish word for orange is naranja, but since that's alittle too long or comfusing or hard to remember or just sounds kind of ugly, how about just "Naran?"
GameFreak
How about Freeline??
It sounds like a free feline.....?! Cool
okullar
rightclickscott wrote:
Hmm, well he's orange, and the Spanish word for orange is naranja, but since that's alittle too long or comfusing or hard to remember or just sounds kind of ugly, how about just "Naran?"

Is it similar in Arabic: Naranjiya? wouw...Very Happy
Sokken
mec = Mouse Eater Cat

waz

smil (Means smile in danish)

Itoo = Important too
Ghost Rider103
How about Frih?

Or Pete Laughing thats an original name.
Blaster
call it cali... or holly.

Cali for california and holly for hollywood Very Happy

And around here you can get free cats all the time
rightclickscott
okullar wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:

Is it similar in Arabic: Naranjiya? wouw...Very Happy

All langauges come from the same root. But I won't get into that, since this is a contest.
saratdear
Call it Blardy. Bla for Black and Hardy is just a name. Stupid name, I guess.

saratdear
einstein
call it LAPPY - Lappy for lapping milk, and lappy for "laptop"!!! Wink
vahsi000
orange + google = orangle
zip + chat = zipcha
fynch (the "y" makes "e" sound like "impressive"
alexpotter
I suggest you call him "meow" i think it's a cool name for a cat Razz
rightclickscott
alexpotter wrote:
I suggest you call him "meow" i think it's a cool name for a cat Razz

That's a stupid name and you should feel stupid for thinking of it.
ninjakannon
I like the Google idea you had initialy, but I think Cookie is a great name for a cat!

Maybe you could take some pics of it and show us, no one can say little kittens aren't cute.* Razz

* Technically, they can. But you get the idea.
ashen
Nyao.
Because I think this is a cute name for a kitten. ^^
reddishblue
How about ginger if its more on the reddish-orange side of sand if its on the yellow-orange side Very Happy
engeland
two syllable names would sound really nice for a cat. so i suggest, nameless

no seriously, troubles.
GameFreak
So, have you found a winner yet ?
ninjakannon
GameFreak wrote:
So, have you found a winner yet ?

That's a very good question. This thing's been going on for ages now.
TarsajumaClan
i actually think google would be a funny one. Very unique name for a cat.
TeenZine
How about Aedolis. Id pay you frih$ to name it after my site.

hehe I dought you will but if your intrested pm me.
jarnbrott
What about "Doodle"
Idea
spider
my cats name is sadie,, but you cant have it,,,
well 2 days after the Posted date: Wed Sep 27, 2006 would have been Fri Sep 29th, so, yea, I think she found that cat a name,,,lol...
good luck MR. Cat...lol
ninjakannon
spider wrote:
well 2 days after the Posted date: Wed Sep 27, 2006 would have been Fri Sep 29th, so, yea, I think she found that cat a name,,,lol...

Good point. (Oh, and I'm thinking that tom69 is a he, not a she... although I could be mistaken.)

tom69, we would all be very obliged if you would tell us which name you chose in the end, and who got that name so we don't have to go looking for ourselves. Thankies if you do tell us, but Im guessing you aren't subscribed to this thread or something 'cause you haven't posted for aaaggggeesss.
spider
Yea, good point ninjakannon, the name tom is very important to the male gender... ive never met a girl named tom... please accept my appologies tom, if you ever do post here again.... lol
ninjakannon
But you never can tell... They could be using an assumed name, or perhaps it's their brother's name! Razz

Remember that you can never tell the gender of someone, how old someone is or what they are like etc by seeing them posting on a forum. I mean, you have no idea about any of those things about me... do you? You're never safe online... even though you're most likely to be in the comfort of your own home. Many a teenager (and that is the predominant age range on this forum) have been lured out and kidnapped / raped etc by pedophiles and other sick people.

Sorry I had to talk about this, but I just thought it was appropriate. You have been warned, stay aware. Don't trust people, especially not me... even though I'm the one giving you the warning, that could be to make you suspect me least. Although I can assure you that it's not. Wink
skinnykhalida
Tigger =D
ninjakannon
skinnykhalida wrote:
Tigger =D

This thing ended ages ago! You posted about 6 weeks after the last post on here, which happened to be mine.

I'd still like to know - as would we all - the name tom69 eventually used for this cat.
polly-gone
How bout firecat!
Blaster
i like the name fire cat. Also tiger is a good name. So have you picked a name yet tom?
peaceninja
i was supposed to get a kitten this past summer and name him after a judge that dropped my speeding ticket, however the cat died Sad. You can have his name if you want it....it's "Hendrick".
polly-gone
*Singing* Fire Cat, Fire Cat, He can do what a firecat can...
zjosie729
Ziddle?

It's weird. When I saw your post it just popped into my mind.
tom69
I'm sorry, but I forgot that I made this topic. Unfortunatly it wasn't for me to descide the name for my kitten but I can not dey that all of you posted great names, especcialy original ones.

My kitten is named frihost...Nah just kidding, it's called ''pruts'' not exactly orginal or anything but since it was the birthday of my sister she was the one who could choosea name. Note: I showed her this topic! Cool

So i'll be handing out my 40 point's as promised to the, what I think, most original name.

As I see that I have some points left i'll also be handing out another 20 points to the second most original name. I know it's not much, but it could be worht something to other guys. Razz

This topic is ready to get closed. And Thanks!
llobo1
Why not an ordinary kitten name like cuddles, or something (a bit late I know).
ninjakannon
llobo1 wrote:
Why not an ordinary kitten name like cuddles, or something (a bit late I know).

Yeah... So why did you even offer a suggestion?

This thread really needs to be closed now, we don't want another window for spammers who 'didn't realise' that this was already over.
glenn83e
well if you can not think of a name you can always do what my friend did.

He named his Dog... DOG "pronounced DeeohGee"

so you can come up with something cool like CAT "cee..eh..tee"
tamilparks
pinky

I think you may like this name for your cat......
leslie.sweets
haha nice i just wannted to know did you name the kitten i have 2 sliver tabbys Smile one name Pika, other named preston, now a good name for a cat is askem, any one every says wa is the name of your cat u say askem they say huh but the cat can't speak and tell me its name it is pretty cool if u ask me Smile but i though i would put my 2 cents worth in hehe
*~*Sweets*~*
Bockman
I think we have enough suggestions for the 2007 new feline additions for all Frihost users.

-close- to prevent (more) spam