FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

REason

barryforever
Hi guys any one have worked with reason and have got a lot of patches please reply to this post i want some patches
patrickrapp
I work a lot wiht reason, badly enough I accidently deleted everything I had done plus all my refills... othervise i would have some!
actualeffection
Eh, I could have given you some stuff if you used FL Studio. I have like 1 Gb of samples and goodies for that, Razz . Just wondering what is so good about reason over FL Studio. Isn't Reason more of a synth program while FL Studio focuses mainly on being a good sequencer? I'm very mixed up as to which one I should actually use, Embarassed .

Oi, are you looking for patches for the application of plugins for the program? http://www.kvraudio.com/ There is a website full of audio plugins.... Maybe that can help? Otherwise if you are updating the software... Just go to the main site and you should be able to download anything you need if you have the right license to do so.
deStructuralized
Re: Reason vs FL and their roles as sequencers as opposed to synths, you're sort of correct. Both programs actually simulate an entire studio environment. There are synthesizing and sequencing functions in each. However, Reason is better known for the customizability of its virtual synths; you can essentially literally (albeit virtually) "rewire" any synth you have open (I'm sure you can find a picture of it on Google, it's pretty cool to see). FL Studio doesn't have quite the same degree of tweakability to it, though it still is quite customizable.

KVR's a good site for free VSTs and plugins, and hitsquad (.com or .net, I forget) is also a pretty good page for that kind of thing.

Of course, the easiest option is to just buy the program / patch in question if it's not free Smile