FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Veronica Mars

Dean_The_Great
What I believed to be a froofy teen drama actually turned out to be a hard-hitting teen drama with some real issues in it, some of which I'm surprised to see on network television.

I feel it really developes something that not much other TV has: edge and class. It hits the hard stuff with a touch of comedy and just enough crazy realism to be outrageously believable!

Has anyone seen this series called "Veronica Mars"? 'Cause I think it's wonderful.
nitesh
Yaa ! I watched the complete first season... stopped watching after that though! I mite get the dvds from 2md season onwards
talonsmallville
Hi people,

I loved, loved, loved that show.

Veronica and Logan are my favorites - I just liked some bad boy - I hate so much Duncan - thank You God he left the show.

Im so excited to see the new season. But I hope this time she and Logan finaly have some chance - but looks this is not will get.

Im so sad for it...
hcjgh
heh its a show like all the shows. I hate that a colleage student can be smarter and can invastigate anything. I just wait the day she will tell us who killed JFK!!!
spaz-o
Bump...

Did ya'll know that they're cancelling Veronica Mars now? They're not running a fourth season. Which I'm mighty, mighty angry about.
TurtleShell
Yep, knew that. Frankly, I'm not at all surprised--almost every show I like on television gets cancelled. Nearly everything on the air is total crap anymore, and the good stuff gets thrown out to make room for cheap reality trash.
Dean_The_Great
I know that the show was cancelled, but there is now talk of taking it in the direction of a feature length film to close off the storylines.

Also, on the season 3 DVD there is going to be the 6 minute trailer that Rob Thomas (series creator) put towards the network people about taking Mars in a new direction.

He was going to warp the show a little ways ahead in time, to show V-Mars in the FBI academy. Would've been crazy cool.
TurtleShell
Well, I'd like to see that--a VMars movie! But they'd need to get moving on that if they're actually going to do it.