FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FreeGameCam

Tasa
How many people use this tool? Basicly it take a screenshot every 30 seconds and uploads it to the server for others to see. It is really cool and it a small program so it does not take up a lot of system resources.

I am shocked that not more people use it.

http://www.freegamecam.com
TonkPilz
hmmm don't really see the point in a app like this whats it suppose to be used fore, what practical use dose it have?
Tasa
TonkPilz wrote:
hmmm don't really see the point in a app like this whats it suppose to be used fore, what practical use dose it have?

To show off. It is for fun.
Nitro15
I've actually been looking for something like this for a while. I'll check it out when I get home, I'd like to use it.
TonkPilz
Tasa wrote:
TonkPilz wrote:

hmm i see well my be if it hade a bit better refesh rate then one pic per 30sec tho
Agent ME
I just thought of an idea - plug that in to a PHP-powered sig, and you can have near-live screenshots of your gameplay in your forum sig.
Tasa
TonkPilz wrote:
Tasa wrote:
TonkPilz wrote:

hmm i see well my be if it hade a bit better refesh rate then one pic per 30sec tho

They had a poll to see if they should decrease that to 15 secs so I am thinking we may see a change