FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gungrave

Darkfall
Has anyone actually watched this anime yet? I've watched the first 6 episodes, which is pretty damn good so far.

It's what the game was based on (even if the game was just a crappy 1button bash style game).

Opinions?
Dark_Kamui
yeah ive seen its its does START off good but its drops down hill about episode 10 to 20 then picks up again. its not bad though
carlokes
This is an awesome serie that is, IMO a must for every anime fan. Great story and a fantastic plot.

Although I could describe you the best points of the serie, i've already done so in other thread that exits in this forum about Gungrave. if you try to use the search i'm quite sure you will find it.

Stay COol
ddukki
I've heard this anime has a very strong following. I'm probably going to start it soon, just having finished a very feminine anime (Love Hina). How many Episodes does this one have?
tyrant
i think 26, watched it some time back and i loved it. Pretty realistic storyline and its not your typical 1 over-powered good guy
zplitstonez
Yeah. This movie
is not quite
famous yet, But
i've seen it.

It's Good.

Thank YOU.
GOD bless

Man + GOD = MAJORITY
carlokes
Huh...Movie? what are you talking about man?
Gungrave is an animated serie, not a movie.

Stay Cool
Dakafall
This anime is awsome, it starts out really good, lots of action, then it goes and stop getting all actiony,and then it picks back up again with alot of action! This is an awsome anime and everyone should see it!