FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wal-Mart Photo Department

PhotoBoy
Hey,
So want to work over at our new wal-marts photo department however I am not sure what the 'qualifications'are to work in it. Shocked Soooo I was thinking some one here may have an answer for me... Such as if you need a degree in photo processing or if they will teach u as u go along?

Thanks,

Photo-Boy
PhotoBoy
FYI: Just as an regular employee... not manager, etc.
brothers
Not an expert but I do live in Bentonville AR Home of Wal Mart. My best guess is they will train you.
dayveday
From what I've heard Wal-Mart are pretty cut-throat and treat their staff terribly..? I'm not sure if it's the same for photo guys as for check out staff, etc.

What about working in the Costco photo department, or somewhere like that. Their conditions are supposed to be much better.
twisthigh
Wal-Mart will probably train you, I don't think you need any special qualifications to work there.
twisthigh
Wal-Mart will probably train you, I don't think you need any special qualifications to work there, but I'm not 100% sure, so go ask the person who's position you want to work in.