You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fifa 2005

Does anyone play Fifa 2005 on xbox live? If so let me know your gamertag. Mine is ArtOfGod
I will play this game. I think it is more exciting than fifa 2004
my gamer tag is kyle2227 although i dont play that much any more like i used to
Pro evolution soccer is the best soccer's game! fifa is too arcade...

From the off, it's fair to concede that the world's best-selling action football game, FIFA 2005, hasn't changed an awful lot in the past twelve months. Those who bought the last version will be entirely familiar with the game's look and feel, and could rightly argue that once more this new version is an evolution at best. But it's still quite a good one. The FIFA series has, in recent times, got into the habit of adding one big new feature each year, with middling successes. Last year's, if you remember, was the impressive-but-tricky off the ball control. This year we get a simpler addition, but a far more effective one. It's the first touch option, and it genuinely can open the game up, whether you choose to use it for a quick pass or tighter control. And it works because it's straightforward--there's no endless messing around with buttons to get it moving.
The rest of the game attracts the usual annual pros and cons. Its presentation is second-to-none, and for a more attacking-focused game, you need look no further. What's more, the single player mode is substantial, and very long lasting. The downside is the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise which is, and remains, the choice of the hardcore gamer. Yet that doesn't mean there's not fun to be had with FIFA 2005. Quite the contrary, in fact. Every year, FIFA can be relied on to provide an entertaining, engrossing and long-lasting football game. Thus, whilst it might be in second place, and this latest release doesn't change that, it remains a strong and worthwhile runner-up
try to find fifa 2006's pictures
i just want to say that
FIFA 07 (also known as FIFA Football 07 and FIFA Soccer 07) is the latest in Electronic Arts' series of football (soccer in American) simulator video games. Developed by EA Canada, it is published by Electronic Arts. The game was released on 24 September 2006 in Europe, and October 3, 2006 in the United States on GameCube, PC, PlayStation 2, Game Boy Advance, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and Xbox. The Xbox 360 version of the game was released on 27 October 2006 in Europe, and in the United States on October 31, 2006. The next-generation graphics and physics engine used in the Xbox 360 version will be exclusive to the console for a period of 12 months.[1]. The tagline for the game is "This is the season"

There are seven different covers of FIFA 07, each with a different player, depending on which region the game is sold in. Ronaldinho (FC Barcelona) will grace the cover of all the games and will be joined by Landon Donovan (Los Angeles Galaxy) in the United States and Canada, Francisco Fonseca (UANL Tigres) in the United States, Canada and Mexico, Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) in the UK, Australia and the Benelux, Lukas Podolski (Bayern Munich) in Germany, David Villa (Valencia) in Spain, Kaká (AC Milan) in Italy, Juninho (Olympique Lyonnais) in France and Tranquillo Barnetta (Bayer Leverkusen) in Switzerland.
Patriot Players
Hmm that above reply is a copy paste from wikipedia.....not even about the right year of fifa either.