FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help in YAMAHA PSR 450

tamilparks
friends i am having Yamaha PSR 450, but i cannot store the songs in memory ........ when i switch off and on it will not be in the memory... and i need one more help how to create midi files from mp3 and how to copy more styles and save it in the keyboard..... any friends pls help me its useful to me....
deStructuralized
I think I actually used to use this keyboard or one very close to it...big, black Yamaha PSR series, either a 200 or 400.

As far as I know, the PSR should only lose memory if it loses power. In other words, if you turn the keyboard off and unplug it, and there are no batteries inside, you'll lose the song. Otherwise you should be ok.

Additionally, there are plenty of other options...if you hook the keyboard up to a computer you can save your MIDI tracks on your computer instead.

Not sure how to create midi files from mp3.
tamilparks
Oh thanks for the information, but when we use Batteries is there any problem for the keyboard, any way i have no computer in my home so i cannot create the midi track... so if any one know about creating midi from mp3 please help me
deStructuralized
No, the batteries should create no problems for the keyboard. It just makes sure a steady supply of power is there to keep your songs saved.

The other alternative is to get a keyboard that lets you save things to permanent removeable memory, such as a flash card. The problem with the PSR is that losing memory by losing power makes things a bit inconvenient.
tamilparks
ok thanks for the information can you tell me about the flash card how much its storage capacity in our keyboard is there any pin connection for that