FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Halo 2





artofgod
Does anyone play Halo 2 on xbox live? If you post your highest rank and which category it is in. Mine is a Level 30 in Team Slayer. My gamertag is ArtOfGod
toyzintheattic
No. Because I spend my time playing GOOD games.
minikiltman
never liked halo but i have played http://www.runescape.com not bad but quite boring ater a while.
AL3X416
Ive played Halo 1 & 2 at my freinds house, but they arent THE BEST games ever... there just really good Razz . He doesnt have XBOX live though.
Monkeydog
yeah they are quiet better on multiplayer but the halo games are more same old same old ya know...
Marthezz
I heard HALO 2 comes on PC to, is that true?
lockwolf
Marthezz wrote:
I heard HALO 2 comes on PC to, is that true?


Nope

minikiltman wrote:
never liked halo but i have played http://www.runescape.com not bad but quite boring ater a while.


I dont know what I feel like insulting more, halo or runescape. they both really suck!
baseballbrad3
lockwolf wrote:
Marthezz wrote:
I heard HALO 2 comes on PC to, is that true?


Nope
no and yes. you can get Halo 1 for the PC and get Halo CE for it. then get the thing that makes it Halo 2, you get some of the maps like zanzabar and lock out, but not all, but you get others. you can duel wield SMGs and what not. you can get it here:
http://haloce.gearboxgamezone.com/
Monkeydog
Sooner or later tho Halo 2 is more than likely to come to the PC.It took a while for Halo to come to PC :/
Deji
Monkeydog wrote:
Sooner or later tho Halo 2 is more than likely to come to the PC.It took a while for Halo to come to PC :/


yeah

its mainly because they are still trying to push sales of the xbox.

as soon as the sales of halo 2 as an "xbox only" title get low they will probably bring it out for PC.
baseballbrad3
Deji wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:
Sooner or later tho Halo 2 is more than likely to come to the PC.It took a while for Halo to come to PC :/


yeah

its mainly because they are still trying to push sales of the xbox.

as soon as the sales of halo 2 as an "xbox only" title get low they will probably bring it out for PC.
i still dont think so. i remember reading one of bungie's weekly updates and the specificly said that there would be no halo 2 for the pc and to use the halo ce mods
Monkeydog
people say a lot of things :/
Nirotu
Was never a real Halo fan either. Infact, i'm not even interested in console games anymore. Gave up after N64. But I'm still waiting on Fable for the PC. Gonna play the heck outta that.
ani-nightmare
Iv'e played Halo 2 (beat the game) it wasn't that hard but I havn't tried it online but I was told most of the online players are really good at it though.
Klaw 2
halo 2 IS coming for the pc, its for windows vista:
http://bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?cid=8400
Haloer2006
lol you say halo sucks and runescape pwnes?????????
rs has no point!!!!! atleast Halo has a story line... and weapons and good grafix and alot of other stuff... that RS will never have...
Ka7raK
toyzintheattic wrote:
No. Because I spend my time playing GOOD games.


Please, shut up! What good games? Sheep? Halo might not be perfect but definitely IS a GOOD game.

minikiltman wrote:
never liked halo but i have played http://www.runescape.com not bad but quite boring ater a while.


I really don't know if you're retarded or just like to say cheat in order to gain points and/or Frih$. HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU COMPARE HALO WITH RUNESCAPE??? Not only Runescape is like the worst game ever but Halo is a FPS and Runescape is MMORPG!!! F***ing a**hole!!
INeedHelp
I don't think Halo 2 could have sold as well as it did and suck. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... I like the game and play it pretty frequently, but I do know that there are better FPS's out there. Anyway my highest rank was I think 20 on Team Slayer.
Klaw 2
my rank is 20 snipers but i dont want to get higher, because then you will meet a lot of cheaters and so and that sucks, so i keep low, and my gamertag is.... Klaw 2.

But who of you thinks that halo CE is better than Halo 2? and in what ways
TarsajumaClan
I love halo2. We have a clan for it at www.freewebs.com/cain141
I cant wait to get of freewebs. Message me if you want to join
AdamantMonk
yea... Halo 2 is the best, you get alot more appreciation off the digital couch though.

I play mainly LAN (co-hosting a tourney this winter... should be pretty cool) and it's like way better to go and yell at your friends and not get modded, standbyed or whatever...

Really XBL Halo 2 has been a cesspool since the start of this year all of the douchebags that would rather be idiots on Halo 2 stayed, and everyone else who can't stand being outdoors for <2 hours a day went and bought Xbox 360s and play other games now.

K so if it counts my highest level in XBL is 0 (Actionsack & Team Carnage is it!)
tony
i didnt see a huge advantage of halo 2 over 1. what are the advantages really?
Ka7raK
tony wrote:
i didnt see a huge advantage of halo 2 over 1. what are the advantages really?


DW, more vehicles, better storyline, a new playable character, hard-drive catching ( = no loadings after the initial one), more weapons, better multiplayer, and so on, and so on. The differences might not be brutal but they are certainly worth the 3-years development time and the love of the fans. Halo 2 is far better than Halo in most aspects of the game.
htmlrules
An answer to an above question Halo 2 is most deffinently coming out of PC but will only be availiable to those users with Windows Vista wich is coming out at the end of this year (2006). There has been many who critacise that Windows Vista is uncompatible with many other games i can tell those people that it is most certainly not and it is just your computer and its hardware is not up to date because in the computer industry, Gaming is the most advanced part of computers in accordance that if you buy a state of the art gaming comouter it will be out of date in about 1 year or so.

I hope that answered any questions poeple had about Halo 2 and Windows Vista
gr3gg3r
Played both Halo 1 and Halo 2. I have stopped recently and haven't played Halo 2 in the past few months (mainly because my Xbox is broken). But I have played a bit of old school Halo 1 with friends. That is a classic game.

When I did play Halo 2, my highest rank was lvl 34 in snipers and lvl 30 in team slayer. There are too many children who play it now nonstop.
sickskillz
Im a level 16 in team slayer and my gamertag is sickskillz16. I used to play alot of Halo 2 because the game is awesome and the multiplayer is one of the best i have played but after the modders and stand byers came in i started to play less because it wasn't as fun. I still play every once in awhile but i can't wait to see what halo 3 is gonna be like.
TarsajumaClan
Im a level 37 on slayer
30ish in most everything else.

I have a clan for halo2 if anyone is interested in joining.
My GT: Cain141
rightclickscott
My gamertag is still there, Blaha Inc, and I think my highest rank was a 25, and I rarely played matchmaking. At this point, I'm over Halo 2, I'm enjoying Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance online more, it's just more fun to me. Mainly because it's Metal Gear, and it's f*cking online! If you want to play me in MSG3, my player ID is RightClickScott, and I'll most likely pwn you.
dyrtyrice
artofgod wrote:
Does anyone play Halo 2 on xbox live? If you post your highest rank and which category it is in. Mine is a Level 30 in Team Slayer. My gamertag is ArtOfGod


I play Halo 2 over Xlink Kai because it's free and I can't go on live because my xbox is modded. my gamertag is dyrtyrice but I haven't been on for a few months because I'm using my neighbors internet via wireless, and my network is down. Makes me sad, I really miss fragging people at least 2-3 times a week.
jkelly888
i don't have xbox live yet becuas ei'm saving for a 360 and i don't have access for my xbox to connect to a router. but i will be on xbox live later this year. my friends and I all don't have xbox live you we have many lan partys for halo 2. we have the parties 2-3 times a week.
Ozzy
I play Halo & Halo 2, but not on XBox live.

Halo 2 was an alright game, not as good as Halo. Halo 2 storyline was semi-lame, the only thing I truely appreciate in that game is the new weapons.
TarsajumaClan
Ozzy wrote:
I play Halo & Halo 2, but not on XBox live.

Halo 2 was an alright game, not as good as Halo. Halo 2 storyline was semi-lame, the only thing I truely appreciate in that game is the new weapons.

i prefer halo2.In Halo 1 the weapons were overpowered. I have friends who prefer it more for that very reason.
Related topics
witch game is better
Halo1 VS Halo2
Halo 3??????
Can u play this?
Halo 2 - Best online game?
Halo 2
halo 2 live
Halo 2 Formbuddy And my Website design company
The Halo Movie
Halo or Halo II
Halo 2 Help
Halo or Halo 2 *Your Opinion*
Halo Modding Website
How many are playing Halo 2 on xbox live?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.