FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Devil May Cry 3

Sparda
I am definitly a Devil May Cry fan. Can you tell by my username? My favorite version of Devil May Cry is got to be the 3rd one. I have beat it in four different difficulties. My favorite difficulty is One Hit Kill mode(The one where everone dies in one hit) because it can be easy, but in a way challenging also.
Although One Hit Kill mode may be fun and all, Dante Must Die mode has to be the most challenging of all difficulties.

Even though Devil May Cry 3 is my favorite game. I do have a dislike to it. If anyone does know the skill Dupplolganger ( Not sure how to spell it), It allows
the 2nd controller to join the game. I hate how the screen still follows the main character, and you cannot even see what player 2 is doing. Also when speaking of Dupplolganger, I hate how the clone dissapears when you enter a new area. But except for the 2-player part the game is pretty great.
ForceRun
So What kind of game is it? I have never Heard of it... Please tell me it is not one of the text base games. Sad
Sparda
ForceRun wrote:
So What kind of game is it? I have never Heard of it... Please tell me it is not one of the text base games. Sad

This game is for Playstation 2. It is a fighting type game where you are a half-demon named Dante. You go along the story fighting demons to get to Virgil, Dante's half-demon brother. When you kill demons you get these things called orbs that can do different things. There is a red orb that is used to buy better orbs in the shop thing. Yellow orb is the resserct yourself when you die. There a few more orbs you will find out about in the game too. There aren't any text box type speeches. The characters talk with real sound. The sound is pretty good too. Graphics are pretty nice. If you think of playing this game, I suggest that you try it out because it is great.

Some weapons you may have:

Rebellion, Cerberus, Newvan, Shotgun, Sprial, Kalina Ann, or many more.

Some styles you may have:

Doppelganger, Quicksliver, Royalguard, and some others.
rayx
ForceRun wrote:

Why you didn't know that, it is a popular game on Playstation 2. Devil May Cry was developed by CAPCOM. Dante is the main hero of the game where he is a half human and half demon. If you you see this game you will probably like because the gameplay is very cool.
ForceRun
not a big fan of Playstation Games. Do they make if for the PC?
Sparda
ForceRun wrote:
No, Devil May Cry games are only made for Playstation 2.
kristi_rey619
Sparda wrote:
ForceRun wrote:
No, Devil May Cry games are only made for Playstation 2.

No bro... Devil May Cry 3 has been released for PC too... I have it on my pc Very Happy
Cov3r70ps
Ah, Devil May Cry... I loved the first one but heard the second was horrible. I didn't even know there was athird one though. Is it really that good?
Sparda
Quote:
Ah, Devil May Cry... I loved the first one but heard the second was horrible. I didn't even know there was athird one though. Is it really that good?

Ya, it is really good. The thrid is incredible. I think it is much better than the other versions of the game. You should try it out.

Quote:
No bro... Devil May Cry 3 has been released for PC too... I have it on my pc Very Happy

Oh, is this so, when did this happen? I have never seen Devil May Cry at Walmart for PC.
rayx
The good thing about this series is that they change DANTE's sttitude here unlike the previous series that he is so serious.
faker_phil
IMO, the 2nd one was the best. I played through the two first ones, and I just love how Dante can shoot being upside down, if you jump high enough. The gameplay is awesome, and you get fun again everytime you play it on a higher difficulty.
KentB
Devil May Cry 3 looks amazing. The graphics are incredible, and the gameplay looks like it might be better than the second one (Impossible, I know). Although, Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming out, and it also looks amazing (although Snake gets old Sad ).
Kelcey
faker_phil wrote:
IMO, the 2nd one was the best. I played through the two first ones, and I just love how Dante can shoot being upside down, if you jump high enough. The gameplay is awesome, and you get fun again everytime you play it on a higher difficulty.

Haha, that's funny cause most people would consider the 2nd one the worst. I haven't played it though O_o. I've played 1 and 3 and will be getting 4 when it comes out.
Cov3r70ps
Four when it comes out!?! I have to catch up, all I've played is the first. But if you say three is really that great, then I will have to go looking for it.
faker_phil
Kelcey wrote:
faker_phil wrote:

Haha, that's funny cause most people would consider the 2nd one the worst. I haven't played it though O_o. I've played 1 and 3 and will be getting 4 when it comes out.

Well, everybody has a different taste. I don't know what the 3rd is like, so it could be that in comparison, the 3rd is better than the second but I found the second to be more fun than the first, definitely.