FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Me

aquamaniac14
Thats me at Niagara Falls over the summer. i was on the maid of the Mist so thats why im waering a blue jacket. Thats my mom in the background. oh thats my bro in front with is hand up and his face covered.

Dragonfly
The code has problem. Just correct it, I don't want to copy and paste it in the address bar. When you correct the code I will visit it again and will be able to comment more on this.
aquamaniac14
I corrected it so its working
IM going to post some more of my vacation soon
Ghost900
Ok good Now it is working Very Happy

Ya I want to see the falls sometime so you should post a pic of them if you took one of the falls.

Nice pic though. Very Happy
skynet
nice picture Smile
How old are you dude??
Nice view you had there, hope you enjoyed.
aquamaniac14
There i was 13, it was over the summer, now im 14. I had a blast. i even remember how much water goes over the Canadian falls in a second. 675,00 gps (gallons/second) Very Happy
The-Master
You don't really look like you are having much fun. Or is that the spray. I would like to go there. It must be astounding. The power of nature.

*falls into a daydream*
aquamaniac14
well i had a great time. the spray was kinda powerful or maybe it was my annoying brother. he can piss me off sometimes. lol. anyway, any who wants to go should go, its amazing!!!!!