FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just another question

tom69
Ok, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i thought this was the best place to post it.

My question is simple and short, does frihost have a button that links to frihost.com incase they don't is it allowed to make one yourself? Because elseI would like ot make one that goes with the background of my site.

Thanks.

~~tom~~
Bondings
A link isn't required (in case you wouldn't know it) but of course always appreciated.

We don't have standard link buttons at the moment, however you may use our logo or a self-made image. A text link is of course easier to make. Wink

Code:
<a href="http://www.frihost.com/">Frihost</a>
ceriko
It would help to have a page where to pick up some nice logos to advertise our websites with Frihost... I think more people would do so. Rolling Eyes

~Ceriko~
tom69
ceriko wrote:
It would help to have a page where to pick up some nice logos to advertise our websites with Frihost... I think more people would do so. Rolling Eyes

~Ceriko~

How do you mean?

- I would like my friends to get to know frihost, it's amazing, however I don't have an account yet however this is a great forum and that's the reason why i would like to have abutton or create my own one Wink
ajewab
how are the points calculated

is there a difference in points per post

Posts merged by Ghost Rider103
ajewab
Ankhanu
ajewab wrote:
how are the points calculated

Read through the FAQ, friend.
deanhills
ajewab wrote:
Yes, the longer the posts the more points you earn to the maximum of 5 points per post.

You loose one point every day under 45 points. Points over 45 are reset to 45 at every end of the day. The points that exceed 45 in any given day will earn you some coins depending on how many points you have accumulated for the day in excess of 45.

Here are some good links for more information:

http://www.frihost.com/faq.php
http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-119180.html (Coins)
Asap170
ajewab wrote:

Yes, Points are determined on the qaulity of your posts. So longer posts you will gain more points the most points you can make in one post is 5 points. I will tell you that there are some workarounds to getting more points out of shorter posts, but you shouldn't do it or know about it so I am silencing myself.