FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gaming hardware

TonkPilz
I just got the Fatal1ty 1010 gaming mouse to day and so far I'm really glad i got it it has a really good fell in your hand and it has an extra right mouse button which it real comfy for most tasks.

Plus it has allot of dumb features like 3 different wights and 1800CPI and bla bla

I didn't get the mouse just chose fatality helped design it basely i got a bit aggro last night and made my MX600 bleed all over the place so i needed a new mouse.

anyway i was thinking what other people use as their "gaming tools/hardware" mouses keyboards etc

Loghete
This is my mouse:

It has also got an extra button...
I have used it so much that the logo is gone and and left button is a little black of in-grown grease..
SilverDogg
my keyboard is a logitech gaming g15. gotta love it, especially the lit keys. BOYEAH!

im planning on getting a mx518 mouse soon aswell. just need to see when and if i can afford it >.<

need to get some better headset aswell, my old ones tried to escape my head all the time >_<. plus the mic ****** up ;_;
Darkfall
I have a RAZER Copperhead mouse and a GW ZBoard keyboard. ;P
TonkPilz
Darkfall wrote:

yeah my friend uses the Razer Copperhead but its a bit to tiny for my ehh... Manly hands Shocked

SilverDogg wrote:
my keyboard is a logitech gaming g15. gotta love it, especially the lit keys. BOYEAH!

im planning on getting a mx518 mouse soon aswell. just need to see when and if i can afford it >.<

need to get some better headset aswell, my old ones tried to escape my head all the time >_<. plus the mic **** up ;_;

Very Happy i love that keyboard i have hadde my eye on that one for a long long time the only problem is the price tag

so right now im useing a plain 8 dollar board

Loghete wrote:
This is my mouse:

IMAGE REMOVED

It has also got an extra button...
I have used it so much that the logo is gone and and left button is a little black of in-grown grease..

Hehe i wish i hade taken a picture of my mx600 just to showe howe badly it got bashd
QrafTee
TonkPilz wrote:
I just got the Fatal1ty 1010 gaming mouse to day and so far I'm really glad i got it it has a really good fell in your hand and it has an extra right mouse button which it real comfy for most tasks.

Plus it has allot of dumb features like 3 different wights and 1800CPI and bla bla

I didn't get the mouse just chose fatality helped design it basely i got a bit aggro last night and made my MX600 bleed all over the place so i needed a new mouse.

anyway i was thinking what other people use as their "gaming tools/hardware" mouses keyboards etc

I'm using the Logitech MX 510, a pair of twins (red and blue, I have red) and the brothers of the MX 500.
brian
I'm using A4Tech RFSW-25. It is a wireless ball mouse.I bought it 2 years ago and have dropped a few times, but it keep in good condition.

I love it because it give the weight that ordinary wireless optical mouse do not have and it is a wireless mouse.

Photo :

Mine is in blue and gray. Very Happy
TonkPilz
hi made a picture that shows some of the special features of the mouse i discovered them by mistake lol i don't read manuals

You cant See it in this picture but it also has a thumb button

i can really recommend this mouse to any one thinking of buying a new one
Darkfall
TonkPilz wrote:
Darkfall wrote:

yeah my friend uses the Razer Copperhead but its a bit to tiny for my ehh... Manly hands Shocked

Really? It fits fine in mine and I have big hands ;p
NatoRevenge
Knight Online not required a good hardware for play.
SilverDogg
TonkPilz wrote:
hi made a picture that shows some of the special features of the mouse i discovered them by mistake lol i don't read manuals

You cant See it in this picture but it also has a thumb button

i can really recommend this mouse to any one thinking of buying a new one

is it small or is it just the pics? it looks really small, and therefor uncomfortable ^^;
TonkPilz
SilverDogg wrote:

is it small or is it just the pics? it looks really small, and therefor uncomfortable ^^;

it a bit short i admit but its em.. bulky or fat and a bit curved over the top so you can fit your hand and it lets you move it more whit your fingers radder whit your whole arm
greed
Lol amazing ^^
I'm using the default 3-buttons mouse of my computer and a 5 mouse pad Embarassed Embarassed
Maybe some day I'll be a progamer with my cheap hardware...(Rolling Eyes)
xkobram
I dont have much money for mouse and keyboard, i prefer spending on CPU GPU RAM etc. But i would like buying bass guitar so PC upgrade has to w8!
TonkPilz
xkobram wrote:
I dont have much money for mouse and keyboard, i prefer spending on CPU GPU RAM etc. But i would like buying bass guitar so PC upgrade has to w8!

yeah i usually spend my PC cash on that stuff too but this time i Had to get a new mouse coz my old ones in the trash right now (it Cinda exploded under my fist )

don't think il be buying any new hardware this year tho their are some grate games coming next month and ofc wii so my money is already spent
xkobram
TonkPilz wrote:
xkobram wrote:

yeah i usually spend my PC cash on that stuff too but this time i Had to get a new mouse coz my old ones in the trash right now (it Cinda exploded under my fist )

don't think il be buying any new hardware this year tho their are some grate games coming next month and ofc wii so my money is already spent

I don't spend money on games (except on CSS pack), i think they're too expensive. but Flatout serie is nicely good-priced ( my one-month-pocket money).