FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

a question

ahsanrao
can i put an offer of clik on my google adsense and i'll pay them *** fri$ ???
scotty
That's against Google's Adsense TOS, that is providing an incentive to click the links.

Edit:

I just realised I sound like a twat there, all I know is that if they close your account you'll be bummed out more than getting a few bucks from someone clicking your ads. Provide quality content and people will come and apparently they say people will then click the ads!
Bockman
No, you can not.

Google's Policy wrote:
Incentives

Web pages may not include incentives of any kind for users to click on ads. This includes encouraging users to click on the ads or to visit the advertisers' sites as well as drawing any undue attention to the ads. For example, your site cannot contain phrases such as "click here," "support us," "visit these links," or other similar language that could apply to any ad, regardless of content. These activities are strictly prohibited in order to avoid potential inflation of advertiser costs. In addition, publishers may not bring unnatural attention to sites displaying ads or referral buttons through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites. Publishers are also not permitted to use deceptive or unnatural means to draw attention to or incite clicks on referral buttons.

Be Well Cool

-close-