FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my hobby is sleeping

saneem
hi guys im one of the worlds biggest sleepy heads you can find

i sleeep all the time i get. i luv to sleep and enjoy it most.

thats my hobby

soon i will challenge world recor for sleeping.

any one sleeps more than me please pm me so i can beat ur record

i have once slept continuosly for 49hrs thanx to my mum who dint wake me up for school and i slept slept slept

Cool Shocked
drag0n
are you serious?
scotty
Dude there has got to be something wrong with you, after about 10 hours I lie there bored shitless. You must have a kick-arse imagination.
ashen
OMG! Shocked
49 hours? I think too many sleep are not good for your body.

The max sleeping time for me are just 12 hours. I only can sleep long if I'm very tired.

How can you sleep continously 49 hours if you're not tired?
Timonator
I think sleeping is kind of a waste of time you spend more then a quarter of your life doing nothing and laying in bed. It would be awsome not to sleep imagine how muc extra time you get spear time and time to work. Time to invent a powergiving machine so we dont need to sleep.

BTW how did you manage to stay so long in bed, when i stay longer in bed i get headaches and get all sweaty Smile
Ozzy
haha, dang dude.

I find it hard to sleep for 8hrs straight...
Scoria
You slept 49 hours?
Man, thats like impossible for me. I was up lanning like a whole night, up over 30 hours, and still I only slept 15 hours. 49, I couldn ever do that. Anyways, I sleep to little, im tired all the time, kinda sucks in school. Forgot wahts its like to feel not so tired Smile

Sincerly,
Johan
Maryndor
Well, the man could have some problem with his health and made this into his hobby. I watched on discovery channel about a people who as they are sitting on chair and doing something (example eating) just felt sleep. And that`s a sick people.

But this man could really kidding or something like that. Just the human body cannot allow sleeping so much. There should have some balance, you know. Just when you lay on bed, how you can manage sleep soo much or get sleep instantly?! That`s not normal , man! Very Happy W00F
thealpha
sleeping is the basic needs of human beings, right?
Chrisjs
49 hours Shocked ?!? Wow....much like everyone else I get about 8 hours during the week and 10-12 hours on the weekends. Oddly, I still feel tired when waking up, but it could be because I don't want to wake up, as it means gong to school. Come to think of it, 49 hours wouldn't be too bad one day Laughing .
Pablo Diablo
I must admit, I enjoy sleeping, but too much of anything isn't good. After 7 or 8 hours, each additional hour I sleep seems to make me more tired.I think the balance for most people is anywhere between 5 - 9 hours.
Vanilla Crazy
I did 14 hours last last night.
bellezoe
sleeping is NOT a waste of time...its the most useful way your can make use of your time. no rule against sleeping too much!!! Laughing
Ester
What a waste of your life, you might as well be dead. If you sleep loo long you feel more tired. Perhaps if you continue to sleep for long periods of time then you body might never wake up, what will you do then.
Motoracer380
man thats REALLY unhealthy..i thought i slept really long...just about ten hours....that is a big waste of time.
Lilystock
Well, I would just like to be able to sleep so much... Just can't ! I have way to much things to do and life is just to short ! Laughing

Make the most of it today, because once you'll be working, you won't be able anymore... and once you have kids too!!!
william
Wow, 49 hours, that's incredible. I think the longest I've ever done is 15 hours. How could you sleep for 49 hours straight? Anyway, I admit that I love to sleep. Less than 8 hours of sleep results in a major decrease in my productivity rate. 10-12 hours gives me all the energy I need. With that much sleep, my productivity skyrockets.

Anyway, sleeping is great, most of the time. Very Happy
genchan
Care to give me some of your sleeping hours? I have not been having enough sleep. Have you had any problems from sleeping too much? I heard that little or too much sleep will reduce your lifespan. There is also an illness related to people who sleep all the time. Its a disease because they can't help it. 7 to 8 hours of sleep a day would be best.
ArthurBenevicci
The longest I can sleep and not feel sick is 16 hours (say from 10 PM to 2 PM the next day). And that's only if I am reeeeeeeeeally tired. To be honest Ive never really done that long I think. Wish I could sleep right now though Crying or Very sad
GProject
Although I could never manage 49 hours, I do enjoy going to bed. It's true that the more you sleep, the more you need sleep - so it's actually better if you can work yourself into a schedule where you only need 8 hours or so a night.
rawb24
ummmmmm..... i tihnk you should get that checked out because theres definitly gotta be something wrong wiht you.i dont have a PHD or anything but thats not normal you must have the oppostie of insomnia Confused Wink
imera
Well, 48 hours is pretty much, I have been sleeping like 30 hours once, but I was so tiered after traveling for a long time. I hardly sleep more than 6 hours every day, once in a while I can sleep for like 11 hours. But I need at least two hours sleep to be awake for the next day, then I’ll be awake.
fpsaddict
I only sleep around 4 hours a day, I really hate sleeping Rolling Eyes
zyee
49 hour, incredible, that is approximately 2days, i wonder how you do that, sleep for excessive long is not good for health.

dude, i serriously doubt if you parrent didnt worried about you, it just like coma, sleep for 2 days continously Shocked Shocked
cbf-cma
Hey my sister sleeps a lot too. One time she told me, "You know what? I am sick and tired of being sick and tired." I don't know why but I found it quite amusing. Here are some other famous quotes from my sister:

Me: "You shouldn't have quit school."
My sister: "Hey, I might quit sometimes, but I'll never give up."

"I thought it would make me look fat". (why she made the mistake of not taking birth control)

"You know sometimes I feel like I'm talking to brick rock. "

"You can't afford to lose your money." (ironic)

"Mom, what's a dusche bag?"
sergio_san_san
Hi,
I also love sleeping but more than 13 or 14 hours it is not possible!!
How do you manage to do 49 hours!!
m00tmuffin
Forty-nine hours straight?? That's more then a bit much...lol...might want to go get that checked out if sleeping for more then 13-ish hours a day is a common thing for you. Razz Sleeping is good, but I just never ever have gotten enough of it, there is too much stuff to do in the world so I only get about 4-7 hours a night. But dang...a little over two days straight. Somethings outta whack in your body. Razz
Dougnut King
OMFG! Shocked Surprised

Did you take some knock out drug b4 turning out Question Go do this and wake up Brick wall
bonestorm74
I'm not sure you can really classify this as a hobby can you? :p Surely you can come up with something more exciting. I enjoy sleeping as much as th enext person but over-sleeping makes me feel lethargic. I hate it. I try to get up earlier these days as it tends to set the tone for the day.
KernEnergie
49 hours? Damn...i never slept that much. I'm sure you must be the kind of guy who would enjoy being into coma, no?
Anyway, I sleep like 8 hours per night, maybe 10 when I'm in holiday. But I'm a night person, I enjoy night very much so I don't like to go to bed :' But I can't sleep the day. Don't know why.
kla_bor
We spend a third of our lives doing it.

Napoleon, Florence Nightingale and Margaret Thatcher got by on four hours a night.

Thomas Edison claimed it was waste of time.

Why do we sleep?

So why do we sleep? This is a question that has baffled scientists for centuries and the answer is, no one is really sure. Some believe that sleep gives the body a chance to recuperate from the day's activities but in reality, the amount of energy saved by sleeping for even eight hours is miniscule - about 50 kCal, the same amount of energy in a piece of toast.

We have to sleep because it is essential to maintaining normal levels of cognitive skills such as speech, memory, innovative and flexible thinking. In other words, sleep plays a significant role in brain development.
aFamous
i love sleeping..!! because it is very beautifull to sleep Razz
ekim_dk
My record for sleeping is about 14 hours. Very Happy
Dragonfly
That is the funiest hobby I've ever heard. By the way I got tired if I sleep more than 7 hours. I get back pain and other problems if I sleep too much. How could that be possible?

I really wonder if one can sleep more than 12 hours at a stretch unless one is sick.... what do you say?
pp_eye
Laughing
vinx_18
saneem wrote:
hi guys im one of the worlds biggest sleepy heads you can find

i sleeep all the time i get. i luv to sleep and enjoy it most.

thats my hobby

soon i will challenge world recor for sleeping.

any one sleeps more than me please pm me so i can beat ur record

i have once slept continuosly for 49hrs thanx to my mum who dint wake me up for school and i slept slept slept

Cool Shocked

Is it true? 49 hrs.? How do you do that? i once slept only for 16 hrs. only
marcmgeronimo
I can't blame you on this. Some people does not have the luxury of sleeping due to their careers. Just like me. I'd rather sleep than go shopping sometimes (okay... no violent reactions please, I said sometimes... hehehe). It is normal for us to get some rest after a long stressful week of work, and it is something that makes us ready for another stressful week. I normally have to sleep 8 hours a day so that I could be productive on the next day. Otherwise, it would be an unproductive day.
judelover
there are times when i have longer sleeps, but never more than 10 hours. And i get headaches after too much sleeping. Then, are your periods of rapid or slow eye movements longer?
thealpha
I think sleeping is a good habit, since you have a chance to take rest, however, I don't have such chances since I am very busy in my studying