FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free web design services!

kronso.23
Here is my site, right now I'm offering free web design. I am an experienced web designer, but I have no experience in working with clients. So I am offering 100% free web design.
www.loffee.com
NjRocket
hmm i see your offering banners, would you mind trying one for me? The details are here, http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=435116#435116
kronso.23
Sure thing, I'd be happy to do it.
You don't have to but it would be nice if you signed up on the www.loffee.com forums, and myabe leave some feedback on the banner design when I'm finished Wink
kronso.23
Ok, I've finished the banner, I posted it in the thread you gave me... Be sure to leave some feedback on my forums... www.shroombox.frih.net/forum/index.php
thanks! Very Happy

EDIT: Oh, and be sure to tell your friends about www.loffee.com
The services won't be free forever Wink
coreymanshack
If you would... could you design me a banner for my website? it should say...

"PHP-Gamers" in big bold, and "Making Advancements in Game Design" underneath it in gray...

http:/www.php-gamers.com/

be creative... be professional! Smile
kronso.23
Sure thing dude. Do you have any specific dimensions needed?

Also, I would like if you could sign up on the www.loffee.com forums Very Happy
And be sure to leave some feedback on the banner Wink
coreymanshack
umm yea.. i think it is 114px * 800px

i'm already on top of the forum registration.. i had registered several minutes ago...
kronso.23
Just out of curiosity, is the banner you want me to make supposed to fill the gap on your website where a banner should be?

EDIT: also I need to know if it's 114 px high by 800 px wide or vice versa
coreymanshack
yes it is supposed to fill the gap... but i think the gap is only 500 or 600px height is 114
evilryu530
nice site man!
jayzee
the site is very nice but you need to chnage your menu...
kronso.23
You're right. I have given it some thought and it's not really the best suited look for a web publishing site. I am working on a different design right now, thanks for the input guys
7gts-scout
wow..i like your website... really nice and profesional... i like the designs... although the banner is kinna plain... you can work more on it right?
Technaut
very talented, i see. keep up the great work! Very Happy
benjad
I like the site. Clean, and very professional looking. Good code too...

One concern, without meta keywords, and with not a whole lot of text on the first page, this might not score well with search engines.
kronso.23
I still haven't read up a bit on keywords and stuff... I'm totally clueless when it comes to SEO. maybe if you could point me in the right direction?
Technaut
there is a SEO forum on this site. perhaps you could find some usefull info there?
tadssa
well done!!
the6thfactor
Nice site. I think if you improve the banner and the link bar, you will have yourself a nice clean professional site. The base layout is sharp, just gotta fix up the details Wink
Rebzie
nice idea you're portfolio is looking a bit thin although i don't have many sites designs in mine.
MadeinIndia
Hi, check my site at www.cellyourcity.com and see if you can come out with a better design? We are a group of people connected through the Internet, working on this unique project. CellYourCity has pictures of each city taken through a cell phone with a Guide for each city, who helps people in travel related queries. Nothing was done by a professional till now and if you are able to come up with a better design, we will be glad to keep your name as designed by.
Kyoushu
First have the skills to make good designs before offering to design other people's. The things in you're portfolio are nice, but the site's current web design is pretty horrid. My 2 cents.
MadeinIndia
The point is, he is offering it for free and I am sure that as long as people who get work done from him are satisfied, no one should have a problem. It's very simple. Take it or shut it. If you are not happy with his skills, someone else might be.

I hope everyone understands the spirit with which he offered to design anything for free. He agreed that he is learning and given the right specs from the client, I am sure he will do a great job!
Technaut
and, of course, we have all seen some simple (and sometimes, down right ugly) sites that have succeded. looks (in the computer world) arn't everything. however, some of the things in his portfolio have both looks and are disgned well. Very Happy he shows alot of talent for someone who is learning.
coreymanshack
erase that first request... i would like a website designed much like the server website you made Smile... for my website http://www.php-gamers.com/

most of the content is already there for you to look at and include in it to play around with "i'll edit it later".. it would be really nice if you could design something neat and business like for me Smile
salman_500
i think somthing wrong with your site... server down or somthing coz its not opening for me... Neutral
coreymanshack
every half our frihost server 2 resets i think, or that's atleast what i've expeirienced, and it takes around 5-10 minutes to reboot.
Matte52
Awsome site! but i donly like the font on the buttoms, you do not see what is writen there =(

i checkt some in your portfolia and I must say there were very nice layouts and wallpapers there Very Happy

Best regards
Matte52
salman_500
Matte52 wrote:
Awsome site! but i donly like the font on the buttoms, you do not see what is writen there =(

i checkt some in your portfolia and I must say there were very nice layouts and wallpapers there Very Happy

Best regards
Matte52

why is it that only i cannot see your site !!! Embarassed Sad

guess im pre-banned ! Razz