FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Indian Economy or Pakistany Economy which one is stronger

akshar
With roaring gdp 0f 8% India seems to be a strong economy but what about p.c.i. literacy rate health indices suggest? Pakistan is better in that.

How if they reduce their defence budget?
haris3
If i knew what pci was i would tell you who is stronger.

But overall India is ahead of pakistan in almost everything. Even in the amount of of their population. Confused

akshar wrote:
With roaring gdp 0f 8% India seems to be a strong economy but what about p.c.i. literacy rate health indices suggest? Pakistan is better in that.

How if they reduce their defence budget?
saka
It is a open secret that which is stronger now..
India is everywhere, let it a business discussion in washington, cover pages of time atleast once in a year, chinese boardrooms..
But if the question is WHO WILL BE STRONGER ? then it is debetable.
Indian politician sans top brass are absolutely useless and uninterested in contry's growth. On the other have President Musaraff is doing a great job in cleaning up pak and clearing the thorns which is blocking the growth of Pak and successfully managing to kee a good face with western contries..
So on the long run, its gonna be advantage pakistan, in my opinion
indeedwrestling
SOURCE: CIA Factbook

India: $76.23b (exports); $113.1b (imports); $125.5b external debt and $2.9b economic aid.

Pakistan: $14.85b (exports); $21.26b (imports); $38.8b external debt and $2.4b economic aid.

Let's consider the "Openness Index"

Openness Index shows the level of a country's openness towards international trade and international visitors.

2004 Openness Index for Pakistan & India:

Pakistan: value - 29.79; index- 31.07
India: value - 34.88; index- 37.01
(for reference) USA : value - 51.96; index- 56.96

Overall, I'd say that the numbers suggest India has a significant edge.
roberpro
This countries have a strong economy in this days, for example China.Since Deng Xiaoping first embraced economic reform in the late 1970s, China's leaders have coupled continued strict political control with widespread free market reforms that have transformed the Chinese economy and created unprecedented growth. Despite their limited political freedoms, the Chinese people, surveyed in six major cities and surrounding rural areas, are optimistic about the future and confident that the growing opportunities they have experienced in recent years will continue to expand.

China's upbeat outlook is all the more striking when compared with the prevailing mood in Russia, the other of America's two principal former communist adversaries. While the Chinese-along with the citizens of India, another Asian giant with a vigorously expanding economy-look to the next five years with a strong sense of optimism, Russians are far less hopeful about their personal lives, and unhappy with the country's direction.

So yes.The economy of that countries is quite strong.