FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tennis, and Computers.

cr3ativ3
My hobbies are tennis and computers I play tennis atleast twice a week and well I am always on computers the most I like about computers though is the WWW which I help to build which is why I am here.
justjess
ooh hey! I love tennis too! I am currently in my high school tennis team, and I play up to 5 times a week! And though others might disagree, i think that the internet's the best thing made Smile
fbcompany
i played tennis, but knees and shoulders couldnt take it. I was ranked top ten in my state in my age group! but so much dedication and time required to become top, its not worth it coz even the top age groupers in the country dont become pros. so i gave up and got fat and lazy playing on pc's
thealpha
I played tennis only two times a years, but I enjoyed the time very much.
I like the feel of hitting the balls.
For computer, I like to try different kinds of software, since many software are very good.
justjess
Quote:
i played tennis, but knees and shoulders couldnt take it. I was ranked top ten in my state in my age group! but so much dedication and time required to become top, its not worth it coz even the top age groupers in the country dont become pros. so i gave up and got fat and lazy playing on pc's

Wow! Nice! I'm first doubles in JV, but double's is all I've ever played, and well, I think that it's alot more fun than singles Razz singles is very competitive! Very Happy
venkateshwarans
I spend most of my time in front of a computer than any other place. Occassionally iplay games. I hear to lots of music. Movies- atleast once a month.
mialynavahy
yeah, me too, i love tennis but i dont have enough time to practice, my brother plays every day !!! me just once a month maybe. and i love computing too : i m a student in computer engineering : so tennis and computer are my hobbies
Rorq
tennis is a cool game i like it but i never play before.
cloudship
you can play computer tennis Wink
thealpha
I like tennis too, it is interesting
william
cr3ativ3 wrote:
My hobbies are tennis and computers I play tennis atleast twice a week and well I am always on computers the most I like about computers though is the WWW which I help to build which is why I am here.

Nice. I, too, enjoy Tennis. Though I was never on a team, I enjoy playing Tennis as a pleasure. As for computers, I love 'em. I can't live without them. Like you, I too am on the computer all day long. Usually 7 hours on weekdays, 10-12 on weekends, even longer on vacation. Anyway, nice combination of hobbies. Very Happy