FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sports NightCap

NjRocket
Hey guys, im working on my site, and i want to hear some opinions about the main layout. I know my banner is not that great, so im going to be working on that. So when you post your suggestions, just leave out the banner because i already know it needs to be replaced. Lets hear some suggestions now!
www.sportschatter.frih.net

Animal wrote:
Edit by Animal: Please don't double-post - use the "Edit" button instead.

any suggestions?
rafifaisal
Hi there,
Great general lay out I would say. Apart from your banner, which has nothing to do with sports. But you figured that one out yourself.
The main page is nice, clean and has a professional look so I wouldn't change that.
In your forum I would do something about the blank space under your menu.
That does take in a lot of space.
NjRocket
rafifaisal wrote:
Hi there,
Great general lay out I would say. Apart from your banner, which has nothing to do with sports. But you figured that one out yourself.
The main page is nice, clean and has a professional look so I wouldn't change that.
In your forum I would do something about the blank space under your menu.
That does take in a lot of space.

Thanks for your response, can you verify a little more about where the black space under my menu is? I'm not sure if understand what your saying. Under like the registeration tab and menu stuff, i have google ads set up. Maybe you have ads blocked or something like and can't see them? Heres what im talking about, let me know if this is what you were referring to.

PS. Please keep the suggestions coming.
rafifaisal
Yep you are right. I have adds blocked in that space.
Maybe you might consider putting them in a more neutral place at the side of the page.
The majority of internet users nowadays have got ActiveX elements blocked so they get this blank space
Technaut
nice, clean layout. but shouldn't a sports site have some kind of color to it? something splashy? Smile
NjRocket
Technaut wrote:
nice, clean layout. but shouldn't a sports site have some kind of color to it? something splashy? Smile

you mean by banner or just the site overall? If your talking about the site or forums, can you give some suggestions?
Animal
This user is no longer a member of Frihost.

-close-