FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ps vs psp

younameit
anyone here an avid PSP user? I have been using it since before I heard of photoshop. I find its ease of use amazing, and I find photoshop difficult to learn. any one agree or disagree?
Spyware
younameit wrote:
anyone here an avid PSP user? I have been using it since before I heard of photoshop. I find its ease of use amazing, and I find photoshop difficult to learn. any one agree or disagree?

Both programs are good, yet I prefer Photoshop. I agree on you Photoshop is harder to learn, but it will pay off in the end.

I used www.good-tutorials.com/ to learn certain things, that site is really good!
Slick
i use psp and fireworks and leave photoshop alone....
tom69
I use Paint Shop pro I guess that's what you guys are talking about but first I tought this was a topic about, what's the best.

Playstation Or Playstation Portable Wink Ps vs PSP

I tryed to work with PhotoShop but i had problems with the installation and once it worked I tought it was to hard for me because all I wanted anywya was an invisible background so unless you want to create Super Uber nice sigs then use PhotoShop but do you just want a program to make medium and still nice sigs then deffinatly use Paint Shop Pro it's good and easy to use.

Tutorial: http://www.baycongroup.com/paint_shop_pro/tutorials.htm

Haven't read i just googled it, I hope it's good.

Trial Download: http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=CorelCom/ProcessLayout&lc=en&ppg=CorelCorp/Trials/Login&pid=1156169694605&cid=1156169693940
neosree
I dont like both Photoshop or Paint shop pro. I like Ulead softwares for photo editing. Mainly PhotoExpress and for advanced purpose I use Ulead Photo Impact. Both are easy and advance professional photo editing and enhancing softwares. I strongly recommed these for home users.
otiscom
Paint shop pro is the best by far.
Darkfall
I don't see how ANYONE could say that PSP is better than Photoshop.

Photoshop is a much more power application in terms of what the actual program can do. I would never use PSP for the sort of application I use Photoshop for as it simply cannot do the job!

Also, Photoshop comes with ImageReady which ultimately 'pwns' PSP's built in motion image creation (gif etc) with the power of Photoshop at your finger tips.

Photoshop may be harder to learn due to the fact most people will not take the time to learn the advanced features or learn manual techniques such as brushing, smudging, rendering or using tools such as burn, dodge, sponge etc as well as using multiple layers in excess of 200 of them, something which Paint Shop Pro could only dream of being capable of.

Paint Shop Pro is a second rate program and Photoshop is the king =]