FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kind of a job.

SFMeatwad
After school, I help my dad at his Outdoor's store. I really like it sometimes, because I get to help people and spy on them because we have no security cameras yet. Really helps my ability to sneak up on people and scare the living crap out of them. Haha.
jordanklog
Home cheap security cameras have greatly increased, in the past few years. This is a good news is that you are investigating had his own system. You have a lot of choice what type of camera use basic security settings.
standready
It is good that you help out but bad that you terrorize the customers. Might lose those customers.
Helios
SFMeatwad wrote:
After school, I help my dad at his Outdoor's store. I really like it sometimes, because I get to help people and spy on them because we have no security cameras yet. Really helps my ability to sneak up on people and scare the living crap out of them. Haha.

I hate when people do that to me while I'm shopping Laughing
I mean, it's not like I'll run away and stop shopping at the store, but I'll definitely say something to the sneaky fella' Razz
Try avoid doing that dude. I understand the funny aspect of it, but the shop is a business and those people eventually take form of money in your wallet Smile
Try being as positive and helpful as you can to your customers.
deanhills
Helios wrote:
SFMeatwad wrote:

I hate when people do that to me while I'm shopping Laughing
Me too. As soon as I'm aware I'm being shadowed, I'm out the door. I'd think it is a far better policy to get a computer with cameras. So as to leave the customers in peace and not to chase them away.
Very Happy
Insanity
I don't th ink I've ever been in a store where someone was noticeably following or shadowing me. Maybe I just don't tend to notice things when I'm out shopping, or maybe I just don't seem like a very suspicious character. Are tehre really people who follow shoppers around to see if they shoplift? It seems to me that it would involve some sort of visual profiling, which might be racial profiling, which might seem even more shady.

I think if I was followed like that, I'd just look them in the eye and walk out. Make them suspicious when I didn't do anything.
90dota
take it easy.