FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dogs

Sparda
I think of dogs as man's best friend. Dogs are also my favorite animal of course. I tought my dog to fetch, play dead, roll over, and to be courtious to visitors. That is just my dog of course. He is very Loyal and sometimes playful. Dogs are intelligent animals(to me).
ermangursel
dogs are good Razz: P Razz
myrevolt
Dogs are extremely obediant; though my dog more or less does what he wants, when he wants Wink. I have been re-reading His Dark Materials (The Golden Compass is the first book if you are unfamiliar to the name of the trilogy) and in some ways my dog reminds me of a dæmon Rolling Eyes
Keran
I use to love cats, but now dogs seem to be more interesting ;p
I'm planning to get one, what race should i take so i will have a loyal, easy learning and cool looking dog?
I'm thinking about Welsh Corgi Pembrook or a Labrador or something like that, but some help would be aprecieated...
yy1124
I love dogs too~

My dog is too inteligent if you ask me...she will only follow orders when she wants too...and ignore you when she don't.
lilsmash
I used to be a cat person untill my cat died on christmas morning at three years old. So I got a new dog and tought my dog the usual sit, shake and speak. Now I have two dogs.
Dwyer17
Psh, I got a crazy dog. Almost one year old. I think she's retarded. She barks too much, runs all the time, and is always hyper. The only time she is settled down is when I am with her alone. What's up with that? Pretty soft fur though, that's cool. English cocker spaniel by the way. Wild dog! Dogs are crazy! Why do they have to be playing a game ALL THE TIME? Always pulling on the leash, and most of the time biting it too because she thinks it's a tug war. She doesn't even know how to play fetch. She's always trying to climb the counters even thought I scream OFF every time. She gets off, but repeats. She does know how to play dead though, that's pretty cool. Sits on command, right away. Crazy dogs!!! (at least my dog)