FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bruce Almighty

Sparda
I like "Bruce Almighty" because it is hillarious and one of my favorite actors is in it, Jim Carey. I like how Bruce plays as God is this film. He walks on water ands controls amost everything. It is a great show to watch.
endure
Yeah I have to admit that was a great movie, I watched it like 3 times, and it got only funnier.
darth_revan
I like that movie too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZmTKjGPYw
especially that part...
Revvion
i didnt like this movie, i donr reallt know why but it just didnt seem funy to me
Manofgames
that wos good film.
#
v good clip
webgeek
In the movie God is characterized as the Great Magician. The story was full of improbabilities. I prefer "Oh God!" (I and II) to Bruce Almighty. Although I must say that it had a good storyline.
shinnoyami
I thought it was too predictable and Jim Carrey's act (in my opinion) is getting old.. it's the same thing in each movie (with a few exceptions) But still, it was too hollywood for me, and a bit immature
Nigeria
I LOVE this movie Jim was great it was hilarious to me. I wonder will they ever come out with a part 2 if so I will be sure to see it.All of Jim's movie''s are funny except Dick and Jane I hated that to death.
sumarik
Hi. In my opinion this movie is one of the best made films. It has given an awesome character to God (Morgan Freeman).

I believe he plays a very good role in this movie along with Jennifer Aniston, who plays Grace. The back scene is wonderful and the whole 1 hour and half of this I was laughing and enjoying it.

Jim Carrey himself once again shows us his talent through a wonderful performance. He is the best!

I time to time think of watching it again and again!