FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your favorite animal?

Jarock
My favorite animal is a monkey. I like monkeys because they swing around on trees and stuff. They like Bannanas. I like bannanas. What is your favorite animal?
Bidiman
My favorite animal is the bird, because bird can fly where he want and try to touch the sky....

if i was i bird i'll feel me free!

next
Vanilla
Favorite? Of all? I think my favorite animal is the hamster. I love the cute way that they store food in the cheeks! And it's the only animal that can stay awake during the time that I'm awake too. Cool
feliciafans
Oh I'd love to have a hamster, but unfortunately, my little brother is allergic to it. Once I'm emancipated, I'm gonna buy myself a pet, maybe a terrier och a labrador! I love dogs, they are fun and very intelligent. Man's best friend they say. :p
thealpha
it should be elephant I think.
Since it is very obedient.
ocalhoun
How many times have I seen this topic?
*counts*
1...2...3...4...5...and maybee 6, and then once more in the spanish forum.
How many times have I see this same topic with the same title?
2 or 3.

In retribution for not using the search feature, I'll make you guess what my favourite animal is. (Shouln't be hard).
Rico
My favorite animal is homo neanderthalis. They were hairy and stupid bipeds many believe to be related to the much more superior and destructive homo sapiens who are not animals at all. Hear that . . . ?

Whaoo!! Woop-dee-doo!, I just saw my new badge, isn’t it cool? Very Happy
Hayate
ocalhoun wrote:
How many times have I seen this topic?
*counts*
1...2...3...4...5...and maybee 6, and then once more in the spanish forum.
How many times have I see this same topic with the same title?
2 or 3.

In retribution for not using the search feature, I'll make you guess what my favourite animal is. (Shouln't be hard).

YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL MUST BE A HORSE Shocked Idea

hehe, anyway..

MY favourite animal is the cat or at least the cat-type animals ( don't know the right word Confused ) they are soo cute when they are still young and they are so fast and agile Very Happy
Peterssidan
I think my favorit animal is Turtle. It's look like it was living for millions of years. When I was younger I think it was cool that turtles could be so old! They look old too Smile Its very wrinkled!

Some are huge! but the babys are quite qute! I hope that the humans don't kill them all Evil or Very Mad
ocalhoun
Hayate wrote:

YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL MUST BE A HORSE Shocked Idea

Very good!
hiquality
My favourite animal is the White Tiger.
It's very rare like me Cool .
I would like to have one .It's big and kinda fluffy.
Anyway I would like to be licked by one ( big tongue Very Happy)
ca222
Monkeys have Always been my favourite animals. My room is full of plush monkeys!!
I've even considered owning a real one once able to..
Sipe
I like horses and dogs Razz
erlendhg
I like dogs.
They must be my favorite animals.

Of course, I like other pets too, but dog scores highest Smile
budazz
i love dogs.. specially big dogs... like the rotties... lovable.... but not too nice to stangers... Very Happy
lethaltriad
My favourite domestic animal would be dogs, i've always had dogs cuz we need the protection lol. Other than dogs though I have a couple other favourites like panda bears and tigers.
LukeZone
My favorite animal is lion.

First reason: Because I was born in July, so my "Sternzeichen" (I dont know this word in English) is lion.

Sencondly it is just a beautiful animal with such a great presentation of itself and I really like the way he lead his group.

What do you think?
vitorpacheco
Well, I like the Eagles, because it's the simbol of freedom for me. It can fly all around the world.
I would like to be an Eagle Very Happy
kohn
i love dogs not the wide blood hounds like rot but, tiny ones like Poddle, chuwawa, they never grow to big for you and can fit in your bag to take anywhere you want
Tepear
Penguins! They are just the coolest animals ever ^^;
silvertailsfox
Eh, hi. I'm new here. ^^;
I liked foxes best, I've liked them for a very long time. However, I got chickens - prey to foxes and now I can't decide. hehe ^^;
pertra
i dont relly care what thay are i love all animals. not including animals that are ugly like moles. besides that i love all animals. i love ferrits alot i use to have one but it got away Sad i loved him so much. other wise i like above most eagles , lions , tigers , birds , dogs , wolves. good luck every one
Jarock rules!

pertra
sonicsight
I would say as my favortie animal it would be....
Tiger, because they are always looking for a big feast ahead of them, and always with a pack, hunting together makes it easier, and their fast too, but i would disagree with monkeys, monkeys only has one habitat
Tatsumaru
Tigers, and I like the white ones especially. There's something mysterious about them.
akshar
I like dogs,because they remeber their ownwrs good deeds and help his owner in bad times.I hink dog can be true friend of man
shwetanshu
my fav animal is turtle....
cvkien
my favorite animals follow order are
1. dog
2. cat
3. eagle
Dogs are loyal. And all my dogs are obey to me. when i'm sad, she will sleep beside me. when i boring, she will play with me. and when i'm going out, she following me, protecting me. so i like my dog very much.

cats are cute, gentle, naughty. my cat is naughty, she like to sleep on me. and she is gentle.

and eagles are cool. i like their eyes, so sharp, fast, powerful, just like my personality. Aim, straight, power.
roboguyspacedude
I love dogs, and I have one, but cats are also good pets.
maejaeos
I would have to say any big cat because they are so regal and have a commanding presence, but are also playful and family oriented.
tuncadogus
i like dogs.But i dont have a dog.
dlseven777
Mine would have to be a dog. I would try raising a cat, but I am allergice to cat hair.
agustin
My favourite animal is da snake! its dangerous and beautifull! I got one!
wwfordark
i have a bird Smile his name is "capkin" Razz

but i like lizards Neutral Smile)) Lizards is very insidious, smart and capable. Very handsome things Very Happy
hilariouslicorice
I have a number of favorite animals. When I was little, I'd dramatically separate the animals I like into different subcategories, primarily being "imaginary" and "non imaginary". My favorite imaginary creatures were dragons, of course. My favorite non-imaginary animals were the duck and the cheetah.
Rico
This week it's meerkats.
MonikaJayne
I am not sure if a penguin is an animal but that is my favorite. For some reasons I have always wanted one! But that will never happen unless I move somewheres very cold!