FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

C-S 1.6, Clan Mervisa, and more...

Scoria
Greetings,

I just like to share some of my experience from counter strike 1.6, and as well advert some (sorry, could not help it Sad).
Alright, I find counter strike 1.6 fun, and it's really nice running around shooting, defusing and planting. What I recon has becomen a bigger issue is the "cheats". More and more people use them, and it seems as less people are banned for it. My friend cheated, even though I said it was immature to do so, and he kept doing it for 6 months before being banned. Cheating messes the game up, for others as well as yourself, and somone shooting a head shot has nothing to be proud off, rather ashamed. VAC simply enough needs to be updated, all I have to say.
It changes a lot, which I like, terrorist or counter terrorist. Simply depends on the day, but mostly the weapons and bomb. Hostage maps I dont really care, but think I prefer terrorist, whereas on a bomb map, it changes a lot. Ak is nice for long distance, but mp4 is nicer to close distance.
Alright, if you play counter strike 1.6, and need a clan, check clan mervisa out, sorry if breaking any rules. I just started it, and no skill required, more as a fun but serious thing. www.mervisa.co.nr, and we are currently sponsored by kinneweb.com, who might offer us a server later, with about 16 slots.
Alright, please share your experiences from counter strike 1.6, as thoughts and more, or comments. I'll be back.

Moderator note: sorry if broken any rules, appoligize.

Sincerly,
Johan, www.mervisa.co.nr