FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Am I allowed to talk about anything drug related?

Dwyer17
Sorry, just a question. A yes or a no please!

Question
NeShYU
I thing that you should be little more precisely. Are you planning to talk about how drugs are bad for organism, to introduce people with them and explain ther functioning or what? The way you asked is verry unprecise.
Animal
NeShYU wrote:
I thing that you should be little more precisely. Are you planning to talk about how drugs are bad for organism, to introduce people with them and explain ther functioning or what? The way you asked is verry unprecise.

What NeShYU said is pretty much what we need to know. What sort of content will you be writing about drugs? What kind of drugs? Illegal or prescription? You didn't put anything about this in your site description when you requested your account either.
Dwyer17
Oh sorry sorry. My site is not related to drugs in any way. Illegal or legal. This is not about my site. I was just wondering if I could talk about, let's say magic mushrooms or something like that (effects and such) on the forum.
Animal
I couldn't see a positive aspect on this kind of topic, and because of the illegal nature of many drugs and the presence of young people on this forum, I would suggest that the post would be deleted and you may be warned for your conduct on the forum.

In short... don't make topics relating to the use and/or effects of narcotics.
Dwyer17
Well aright then, that answers my question. You won't be seeing any illegal drug related posts from me. Cool
coreymanshack
Animal wrote:
I couldn't see a positive aspect on this kind of topic, and because of the illegal nature of many drugs and the presence of young people on this forum, I would suggest that the post would be deleted and you may be warned for your conduct on the forum.

In short... don't make topics relating to the use and/or effects of narcotics.

Although this is true, don't the young people have to get their parents to sign a form saying that they release this website from blah blah??
mathiaus
coreymanshack wrote:
Although this is true, don't the young people have to get their parents to sign a form saying that they release this website from blah blah??

The COPPA? I thought that was about the release of personal details of U13's. Either way, guests can read mosts forums so the problem would still exist.
coreymanshack
o ok nevermind then Smile I forgot about guest access
Marston
I think we should be free to talk about drugs... As long as we don't promote them in any sort of way. I mean, I think it's perfectly fine to talk about them (there have already been a few threads about pot already.).
Dwyer17
Marston wrote:
I think we should be free to talk about drugs... As long as we don't promote them in any sort of way. I mean, I think it's perfectly fine to talk about them (there have already been a few threads about pot already.).

Agreed. Drugs are interesting. I like researching drugs and finding out what they do to a person health wise and what their effects are. I'd give an example of something interesting that I have found out, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to, so I'm just going to stick to the safe side and not mention it right now.

So hey, mods? What's your thought on this?
coreymanshack
Dwyer17 wrote:
Marston wrote:

Agreed. Drugs are interesting. I like researching drugs and finding out what they do to a person health wise and what their effects are. I'd give an example of something interesting that I have found out, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to, so I'm just going to stick to the safe side and not mention it right now.

They'll probably close this and say that it is irrelavant or something...
tidruG
coreymanshack wrote:
Dwyer17 wrote:
Marston wrote:

They'll probably close this and say that it is irrelavant or something...

And why do you think that? Confused

Anyway, I'll discuss this once with the other staff before posting the official word.
tidruG
And the official word is:

"talking about it is fine, but not in terms of possession/incentivating/trading/buying/selling."

Or to put it in another way:

"general chatter is okay, but suggestions for sources, usage, or recipes (e.g. how to make LSD or Crystal Meth) will be removed"