FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Games are great

Jarock
Games are fun to play. I like, I like points, especially the points that = to 10. I like Devil May cry. Umm Warcraft III Why do I need to post to enble my web host..? I do not know. I have no idea what is going on..

To me...

Posting to gain ability to web host = MAKE NO SENCE!
xkobram
Wghat are you talking about? Games? Everyone posts for web hosting beacause free hosting (without posting) is shit
rightclickscott
This is an obvious spam. This thread should be locked and you should be banned, nub.
Jarock
Sorry for my rudeness. I just did not know why I need to post to get a free web host, when it is free. Still don't know why, but all well.
osbits
Jarock wrote:
Sorry for my rudeness. I just did not know why I need to post to get a free web host, when it is free. Still don't know why, but all well.

Because this is no free luch on this planet.You pay your "Post here" for your web host here.
cuckoo
You should read the FAQs.. it answered many of my questions. Instead of advertising on YOUR site, the host advertises on THEIR site. To gain more views/clicks, the site requires activity on the site with advertising, to gain revenue which can be spent improving the service/gaining a profit. It's pretty much a mutual concept, and a darn good one at that.
Scoria
I really love rpg games, their nice. But yeh, games own, its just a fact, agreed Smile

sincerly,
Johan